11. Someone New

MAYA

I opened my squished eyes, when from the corner of my eyes, I tried to find that who it was?

"Surprise!" Shaan screamed in my ears and left my mouth. I turned, and started to continuously hit him when he laughed and tried to shield himself from his hand. "Okay! Okay! Okay!" He nodded and caught my hands. "You just met your best friend must you really be so ill mannered?" He asked me, and I nodded to him. "Sorry! But how did you know I was here? And room code?" he asked me, when he removed a key form the pocket. "Your brother told me. And the room code was of course your birthday. Most easy thing I got in one go" he said and laughed at me. When I rolled my eyes.

"Hey are you okay in there?" the beautiful girl from outside asked knocking when I realised that they must be waiting out their, I ran towards the door. "What?" Shaan asking me from inside while I opened the door. "Hey! I am okay. Actually I don't think so-"

"You are really pretty? What's wrong with your face Maya?" Shaan spat from behind me, when I shrugged him off my back awkward laughing. "He is kidding!"

"She is my sister dude!" I heard the wierd guy uttering from her door. When Shaan made that comment.

Enough! Too many people talking too many things.

"Mmm, actually this is my best friend he just got here from USA, I don't think. I have to bother you anymore. I'll just stay with him and take him everywhere, pesturing him for big and small things!" I said, and pinched Shaan, while he jumped on his feet getting angry.

"Oh, really. That's good then. I'm glad you have him to rely on. Okay! Then! We will go back." She hesitatedly spoke, while the stalker guy, kept staring at Shaan behind me who was gawking at his sister. I slapped on his face, pushing him inside. And smiled at her.

"By the way thank you so much! For helping me earlier. And being by my side!" I said her finally, when she said no in air through her hands, and walked inside her apartment, as we both closed our doors. And walked inside.

"Why were you staring at her like that? You must have made her uncomfortable!" I said, when he stopped and looked at me, very intensely.

"What were they talking about?" He asked me, suddenly, unlike him. "Nothing. Someone is stalking me. So we went to report the police. So till they find the stalker. They warned me to live with people. For safety purpose and go around alone anywhere." I spoke, when he frowned at me, "Someone is stalking you?" He asked and I nodded, "What did he saw in you?" He asked me, being all jerk that he is, when I hit him again!

"What do you mean!" I yelled at him and hit him when he laughed. He was making fun of me. This man is never serious with me. Asshole.

We both screamed at each other, and fell on the bed together, looking at the ceiling."Did my brother really told you my address? He is very conservative?" I asked him, when he shook his head, "No! Actually, your sister in law did." He said when I rolled my eyes, "LIAR." I remarked and stood from the bed. As he removed his phone from the pocket and was reading. Something in it. Must be text.

"I heard you haven't had house warming party? Let's do it tomorrow!" He joked, when I said no! "I don't want to." I told him, and started to make coffee for both of us. "By the way! Stupid girl. There is a perfume bottle broken behind your bed. I saw it earlier while I was finding place to hide." He said, when I turned. "There is what?" I asked him again, and ran to the narrow place and indeed there was a very old perfume bottle broken there. Okay! That's why when there was no ventilation in room, it would cloud in smelling awkward.

I sat on the bed. With a huge realisation! God! How come I made a fool of myself in front of that rich and powerful man? God! How can I be so stupid?

Why did I made a fool of myself like that?

I screamed and hide myself in my pillow and screamed, while Shaan stared at me.

"You have gone crazy! I totally understand you!" He said and went to the kitchen island and started to make the coffee himself.

"How was your trip?"I asked coming out of the pillow. Trying to get rid of the embarrassment. When he nodded."It was fun! There were tones of while chicks!"

"I have banned that word" I screamed from the bed, when he came towards me handing me the coffee. But then there was a knock on the door. I walked towards door, but Shaan asked me to stop. I stood when he removed his shirt, and ruffled his hair, and lowered his pants.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked disgusted to look at him, "That man earlier, I didn't like his gaze on you. So making him aware that you are taken." He spat. When I frowned at him. "Maybe it's not even him at the door." I said when he said no, "It is him. He is interested in you and he is here to check our relationship." He explained.

"Okay, let's believe that crap. Why are you showing him the otherwise then?" I asked him when he smiled. "Because I don't like his gaze at you." He said and opened the door already. And it was him. At the door. He stared at Shaan. While shaan was fake huffing. God! That made me hide in kitchen. While I tried to over hear them. What the hell Shaan? I understand the clothes. Was the huffing important?

"The police called. They found the stalker." He said, when I came out from the kitchen and walked over the door. "They already did?" I asked him, when he nodded. And then stared at me. Yeah. I was dressed perfectly fine like earlier. He must have figured out. He smirked, and turned to leave. Pissing Shaan off!