53. Commitment.

MAYA

I woke up by the little water sparkle on my face, realising that it was morning and that I slept here at his house. Later after we had a little awkward chat, where he was just showing that how much sincerely serious he is about me. And that. How much he feels sorry about everything.

He was standing with his hand shoving on my face, back and forth throwing water. "Good morning!" He gritted me as soon as I opened my eyes.  "I am sorry, I feel asleep here, I was really tired so in couldn't realise it," I started to apologise to him when he shake his head, "It's okay what's mine is yours, you have the whole right on the house," He told me and smiled at me, extending a file ahead of me. "This is my gratitude gift, for forgiving me," He said, handing me the file.

Yes, I forgave him. I don't know why, but some have said it right, a sincerely apology from heart, reaches the other heart. And I felt it yesterday. I opened it a paper in front, starting to read it, my eyes shocked and wide open, my mind blank. And my lips stitched together.

Shivaaye ! I just forgave you! How? How can you do something to piss me off like this? Again?

"The entire building is yours," He told me, informing me as if I can't read it, that the building I'm living in was on my name now.

I threw the file back on the tabel, keeping my face under my hand, and already crying out. Why?

"Have you gone insane?" I asked him, "I know you are angry! Why did I do it? Etc! E. T. C but it was necessary! That dude was troubling you, and messenging you random shits! I can't just take my eyes away," He started to explain. He already knew it! So!

I was so damn frustrated at him, "Shivaaye!" I called and looked down, at the ground, trying to surpress my anger. Cool! Cool down!

"Whatever! Take it back!" I said, and looked back his mother entering the house with Shivaanshya!

Fuck! Wrong timing! I just convinced everyone that I am having a thing going on with Aaryaman, and looking at my appearance even a kid can tell I stayed the night.

Now who will go to explain that just slept on the couch?

"You? Are here?" She asked, calling and looking between me and him. While Shivaanshya ran toward me. "Thank god you are here!" He said and hugged me, when I hugged him back. "What's up? Everything is good?" I asked him, rising by brow. "I came here to meet you, yesterday, but you were not here!" I explained trying to leave hints out.

"Does Aaryaman know's you are here? He must get really angry! He doesn't like Shivaaye, I am sure you are aware of that?" She asked me, and told me.

"He knows I am here," I told her politely, she finding it little astounding. "That's good then," She said and pulled Shivaanshya away from my hand, "Shivaanshya! Take whatever toys you wanted, then we will head back, " She pulled him away from my hand, making my hands feel empty. How -

"Mom, she is not dating Aaryaman. We had little fight, so she was just pretending, I and her are together again,"

Wait! What?

"I didn't agree on getting back together?" I called out instantly, and I can tell that I must be looking like a slut to his mother, because I just spend the night and am telling things like this. I couldn't help it.

"What? Do you mean? You said you forgave me?" He asked getting confused and mad, but why? "Forgiving and being together are two different things! I forgave you trying to sell me, but I didn't say I would date you!" I tried to clear the misunderstanding when it took him like a shock.

"What?" He asked me, and nodded.

"Right, I am sorry, I assumed that-" He said, and turned picking my bag and handing me. I taking it from his hand. And sat down, towards Shivaanshya's height.

"Bye, let's see you soon," I said hoping I will get to see him back, when he caught my hand, "Aren't you two coming to the exhibition and annual function party?" He asked me, sending me in this awkward dilemma.

"I am sorry I don't thi-"

"Come, just..." Shivaaye speaking, mumbling, "Come as his friend," He asked me, I raising my head towards him. "Can I?" asking him, when he gave a nod.

I promised the little boy and walked out of the door, living the place behind. And walking down.

I was feeling terrible, no matte rhow much I tell myself that this is the right thing, some selfish part inside me was having double thoughts. I was feeling bad, about the way he looked at me, when he heard me revolt back.

Oh my god! Maya! Please! You either have one choice to make. Leave him or have him.

Ahh!

What the hell is wrong with me and my life?! I was really tired, when I fall down on the floor by tripping on the stairs, by purse falling down, on floor, and tons of cash coming out of it.

This? This is not my money! I had no money! Then?

He? Put it in my purse?

I got angry, got really really mad as I picked up the cash and went back towards the elevator, up to his floor. And walked toward his door half open.

"Are you really going to let her go? You spent all the half money you earned of getting her freedom out?" I heard her mother asking him,

"What do you want me to do then? Force my authority and power of purchasing her? Force her into acting like a wife. Mother, I think it's time to change the mind sets."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!

How do you feel about Shivaaye's Character now?

And not just this.

I assume most of you, when you read the title thought it was some typical random Indian purchasing book. With dominant and toxic, rich Male lead with tons of overacting. And ofcourse same plot like all other book on wattpad.

But I really want to know? After reading it so far? How do you feel about this kind of plot?

Have you read it somewhere before?