24. Someone I (didn't) Knew.

MAYA

Ritvik sir?

We all were shock, or just I was shock when he ran inside the room and grabbed Mr. Kapoor's neck.

"It was you! Everything happened because of you!" He screamed at Mr. Kapoor and raised his head to hit his face but Mr. Shroff and some police man caught him. He was really furious and it looked like he was the other potential murderer right now. He was ready to kill Mr. Kapoor.

" Aaryaman! Calm down! " Mr. Kapoor screamed at Ritvik sir, put probably took the floor out of my foot.

Aaryaman?

Isn't his name Ritvik?

"Aarya will be fine, as soon as I get to go out of here. I will get her out! Don't worry. She will be okay. She is not just your sister. She is mine too." He agressively gritted on his face but shocked me.

What? Aarya and Ritvik, I mean Aaryaman sir are siblings?

NO! Wait! Ritvik sir and Shivaaye kapoor are siblings?

They are brothers? How? They don't look like that they don't talk with each other? Even when we're out they were rather distant with each other.

NO! Wait! If Mr. Kapoor is such a big personality, why in the world, Ritvik sir, I mean Aaryaman sir works at Mr. Shroff?

He is well off, shouldn't he be supporting his brother?

Why did he had different name, anyways?

What the hell?

I was just so confused and busy on takibg notes of the situation that my brain started to stop working.

The police walked towards me, "She excepted and comitted her crime, you all need to come and testify to the police and write your reports." The chief of police asked us.

We all nodded and we were asked to come out. Thankfully. The pizza guy on the floor was giving me chills.

We all came out, the brothers going seperate ways and me and Shaan going seperate. We were testifying seperately.

I told them all that I knew and Shaan said what he knew, apparently Shaan got the wound on his arms because he was about to stop her from stabbing him. But it was reflex that the knife was daggered in him. And Shaan was the eye witness.

We were told to go off now, that our deal was done. As said we did started to walk out of the room when I saw others going somewhere, in the elevator. They were off already. I walked inside my apartment, Shaan was getting her wound done.

Later things started dto get back to normal, everything started to get clean now. And we were asked to close the door.

Why? Even I don't know.

~

It was already evening. And both me and Shaan was sitting on the couch just shocked from what we saw and what happened?

It was less for me but the trauma for Shaan must be bigger than it was for me. He saw everything happening from his eyes.

He was more silent, and was not reacting. We have been siting here for hours now.

The clock ticked on six, when we heard the clattering outside the door. We both heard it and walked towards our door, we opened the door when I literally saw Aarya standing and trying to open her door. She turned to look at me. And stopped her hands. She turned the whole side to me, and I can feel from her swollen face that she was crying the whole time. Her face was dulled and double its size, the elevator too opened revealing all the three man,

Shivaaye sir, Avishaan sir and Ritvik or Aaryaman sir.

He is so powerful! How did he managed to underground a self defence murder in six hours and got the culprit out from everything?

They all looked at us. "Umm Maya, and..." She called my name and lingered over Shaan's, she probably doesn't know him. "Shaan," I replied when she nodded. She was so out of place right now.

"I am sorry for causing you all nuisance-"

"I and Shaam screamed at the same. It was so, good-, i mean, it was," I wondered and stuttered for the actual word that can be used right now, "Yes! It was relief that we were there, we could help. Or else, much could have happened." I completed my sentence, when the others started to speak too,

"Intern! Thanks for helping her." Ritvik! No, Aaryaman sir said, his sincerity was visible in his eyes. I shook my head. "It's Maya, it not intern," Mr. Kapoor interrupted, when Avishaan sir grabbed Mr. Kapoor's lips. "Shut up"

Aarya turned too, and started to open the door again, and soon as she opened the door, the blood and everything scattered in the room was all still at its place. Nothing was taken or cleaned.

What were they saying then when they asked us to close the door.

Aarya faltered some steps back when Ritvik sir holded her.

"If you want you can stay in my house. Its better for you to not be there," I asked her... She turning to me. Shaking her head. "Aarya come to my house." Mr. Kapoor said but Aaryaman sir instantly revolted.

"She will not live in your filthy house! Aarya come with me." Ritvik sir no! Aaryaman sir,  said. When she shaked her head.

"I'll stay here."

"It's dirty!" Both the brothers screamed at the same time. But she shaked her head.

"I created this dirt." She committed and walked inside. Concerning each and everyone here.

Her brothers following but she stopped him.

"No! I will live alone."

"You will be haunted." They screamed at the same time. But she eyed at her Shivaaye brother.

"What about those women?"