57. Left For Hell.

MAYA

His words weren't shocking to me, even though I just waited to see what was happening and going to happen, further my head in the though of what to do? And what not to? I have a little kid beside me. I can't be reckless right? And that too, when I know that this man won't hesitate to do anything.

"Look! Aaryaman! Whatever you want! I am fine! I say it. But don't you think that Shivanshya should be out if everything? He is just a little kid! Must he be involved in things like this? I don't think so! So let's please, can we?" I more like gave him an order rather then asking. He disagreeing the next second." All the things that man love should be hurt. That's my life motto! "He said, and suddenly a click shot on the gun. My heart stop,

I felt my life leaving me, I fell down on the ground. when I realised what stuck me in the chest wasn't gun, it was an arrow, that was slowly, making me my body, loose its control. Loose its consciousness. And power, he did the same  to Shivaanshya. But I brought my back ahead with the little hold i had left on my body.

"Bitch!" He frustrating, when I just started to loose my mind, with two, tranquillising poisons inside me. "Leave the kid out of everything you asshole!" I loudly screamed, as u felt my legs completely numb, falling completely down.

And another shot, at Shuvu.

"Sorry! I don't spare!" He said, and just walked toward me removing black strip tieing my eyes, I couldn't fight. Because my hands had left its, hold. I can't even move my finger. It was not just some regular tranquilliser. It is numbing my whole body.

I can feel it breaking down, when he squatted, and the door, opened, someone walking inside.

Shivaaye! I wanted to call out but even my visions were blurring. It wasn't shivaaye! His body, its not like what igs appearing. I wondered thinking and trying to get hold on my head and its consciousness but it was just turning little impossible.

I force myself, but Shivaanshya called out, "Avishaan uncle!" He called out.

Avishaan sir?

It's him? Is he involved in everything.

"You came partner!" Aaryaman enthusiastically calling out. "I am not your partner. I am just here because I don't want to see Shivaaye ruin in life." His voice clearing up. It was Avishaan sir. He was giving clarification. But one way or other, if you put your hand in shit. It will get dirty.

"You taking her?" I heard, Aaryaman asked. When he nodded, "Good! I will take Shivaanshya at Aarya's house."

I thought he wanted to hurt him too?

Well, as soon as he is safe.

But why is Shivaaye isn't here yet? If he got the call disconnection shouldn't he have ran over him, or send something? Someone?

Is he involved in everything? Yet?

I wondered, but suddenly I was picked up, I couldn't feel the hands holding me because of all the body was numb. But i can sense moving. My eyes had the or not the black strips? I have no idea. My eyes was closed. And I can't open them, either with tranquilliser or tie.

I was being taken away and now I was down, and I heard the car engine starting.

"Sorry Maya! But my friendship has deeper bonds. I can't watch my friend dig his own grave with his own hands.
I can't bare watching it." He mumbled. As I can feel the swiftness in the car.

~

I was unconscious when I came back to my sight. Realising that I was still tied badly my hand, my legs, my eyes, and I can feel man around me, the situation was hard to grasp with my eyes tied.

Where was I? Who were there around me? Wondering everything.

"She is up. Inject her again!" I heard the same voice of Avishaan, that asshole! And soon I felt this uncomfortable in my heart, things turning down for me and my consciousness again.

~

I felt the hold on my body once again, but this time I didn't move. I didn't wanted to get injected again.

My heart can't stop racing, I can now feel the sweat on me. My hands on a tight grip. The pressure around me was too much. I can't breathe well. I am not use to this kind of thing.

What the hell! Maya! No one is! It's not someone's duty to get hurt like this. I can feel a sharp pain in my legs and ankle, I guess I got hurt while I was unconscious?

Perhaps!

No! It was someone stepping on it! Someone was stepping on my feet, I can't screame, something as filled in my mouth. I just made a mumbling noise, trying tell to stop stepping on me. 

But I can't.

I just kept hold of my pain till the person stopped stepping on me. But suddenly the pain went up towards my hand, now the person was stepping on my hand.

My mouth again trying to scream, the pain of my hand being broken, taking over all the nerves till my finger tips to my shoulders since my hand was tied back.

Soon someone caught my neck pulling me up. Making me sit up.

I can feel the hand on me. It was an unfamiliar touch. With high liquor smell. There was dust and dirt around the air.

The person untied my strip holding my eyes.

As I opened under the bright spot light slowly. My eyes leaning open but yet half close as I saw numberous man sitting on the seats on round table, while I was standing. With a guy behind me.

'出售' (for sale) the person screamed, it was the guy. The guy who was at the complex to kill Shivaaye.