15. Play.

MAYA

"You!" I confidently replied, as he turned to look at me.

And laughed, "It's such a relief now you know, " his words, astonished me less, but his gutts shook me more.

I turned to look at his face, trying to read him, I turned to look back Ritvik sleeping, "Why admit now?" I asked him, he smiled.

"So when should I have admit?" He asked. Turning to look at me. I stared at him blankly. "I can't be a stalking creep in front of my sister. So I had to lie, shouldn't I have?" He asked me, making me took my eyes away from his face.

"Why were you stalking me?" I was straight when I asked him. "Why else? I started to like you when I saw you that day out of the club. Even though I was drunk, you imprinted on my mind." He was so direct with his words, not at all shy. He stopped the car. And shifted in his seat, and came closer to me, when I backed in my seat.

"What the hell?" I screamed, when he laughed. "Your innocence, really gets me everytime." He was so disturbing.

"What?" I chaotically, asked him.

"I like you, Mrs. Singhania." He surprisingly spat his words, making me jump out of my seat.

"Have you gone crazy?" I asked him. Shocked, looking back at Ritvik, I hope he really is sleeping.

"No, remember, I asked you for dinner in the denims I gave you. I have always been interested in you." he explained, but this is not real.

"I feel like, you should be in a mental hospital." I coughed at him. When he laughed.

"Ms. Maya, you know, you are blushing?" He coyly looked at me, with his filthy eyes. "I am not, I am really disgusted by you!" I, head down, I took my phone and pretended to be working on the phone.

He laughed, opening the door, and came towards the side, opening the door. "We have arrived." He informed me and waited for me to walk out of the door.

I stared at him, when he leaned closer, I was about to push him, but he unbuckled the seatbelt. It came out suddenly, his eyes staring at me, with his pry smile on his face, his face close to mine, and slowly his smile turned into a twitched smile. My cheeks heating up. It was hot enough for someone to make eggs on them. I pushed him back, when he laughed. And waited for me to walk out.

I came out. When he went towards the person who ran towards us to get the bag out of the car, he was some high profile. Did he come to greet him?

He took the bags out, helping him, I went towards the door, "Ritvik sir? Please come out. We have arrived, I woke him up from his sleeps. And he was genuinely sleeping. Thank god.

He came out too. When I turn for the bag, which was already being taken away, I saw him staring at me from behind. I ignored him and followed the person who was taking the the cart with our bags, Ritvik sir behind us, yawning, Mr. Creep, crossed me, murmuring something right beside me.

"You've got nice ass,"

Well, I was already on the edge level on assuming him as creep, but now its out of the limit.

We were giving in some wierd directions, I lowered my pace, "Sir, where are we going?"

"Where are we going? Mr. Kapoor?" He screamed from the distance, making him turn. "Towards my Jet," he replied without turning.

Well, now I am behind. Let me be a creep too. I steady my pace fast too, and walked over side of him murmuring,

"You have got an ugly ass." It was audible for him, he chuckling. Followed behind me and crossed me, "At least you checked me out?" He laughed.

Oh my god! How can I be such a fool.

I literally complimented him. "Intern!" Ritvik sir asked, but Mr. Creep turned and warned him with his eyes, "I mean, Maya. Did you summited the last design draft on the group meets?" He asked me, I nodding him assuring that I did.

He stared at me and Mr. Creep, who were walking along now.

"We are not here on a couple trip, intern, keep your seducing ideas for later." He suddenly muttered out of blue. Hurting me with his words.

I looked back at the flight ahead, waiting for us to walk inside. We went over to the bridge, entering directly in the plane. Ritvik immediately jumping on the seat.

I sighed, and waited standing for things to happen, when finally I sat on one of the seat. Pulling in the belt. As I heard the announcement.

I wasn't that foreign to the private jet, but his was nicer. Brother had too but it wasn't this luxurious.

The crew done its job and asked Mr. Creep for his orders, and took the plane off. I inhaled when the flight took off. Scrunching my eyes.

I am really scared, of the plan. Ever since, I have heard about the crash of Shawn's flight. I have been really scared of it. And the next minute I new, the flight was in air. I released the breath I was holding on. And turned my head towards Ritvil sir, who was already watching movie. He removed the headphones when he ordered me, "Revise the paper I am giving you right now." He put the head phone again, and handed me the laptop. I took it from his hand, and started to walk but Mr. Creep grabbed it from my hand.

"I want you to help me backside with some things." He asked me and took my hand and dragged me, I looked at Ritvik staring at us.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Answer,"