21. The Dance

MAYA

I read the message and I don't know what to do.

Is that person around me? He is here? Did he follow me? Its not him because he is standing in front of me. So who is it? Who followed me till here?

Why? What is he trying to do? Why is he or she trying to get me away from Mr. Creep?

What does he want in return? Is she someone who likes him so want to create distance between us? Or is he someone who is behind me?

What the hell is going on?

I looked up at Mr. Creep when he was smiling with his hand ahead of me, he was waiting for me dance with him. But what should I do? I looked around trying to find if someone is watching over me? Wait, even if he is doing, how did he hear? No matter how far I see the edges of hotel are away from us. And Mr. Creep didn't speak fast, so how?

Does he have a microphone around on me? But,

"Ms. Creep? Will you dance with me or not?" He asked me again, his reactions say he is not aware of anything. While my eyes and sweat had started to act out.

He understood, he saw me behaving differently when he took his hands away and kept it on my forearms," What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked me and kept his palm on my head, "Your head is heating up!" He yelled, and removed his phone,

What does it means? Quit your job before eyour quit your life?

I kept wondering, in between he started to call somewhere already, I took his phone  from his hand,  "I am okay, I just need to go in my room and sleep that's all I need, nothing else." I uttered and turned taking my shawl from the chair. And walking inside the hotel hastily.i almost ran towards my hotel room when I closed the door, and rested myself on the door, panting heavily. And tears pouring down me,

What the hell is happening with me?

Why is someone trying to back me up right there?

I took the phone and Dialled the number.

Sitting and crying and, trying to assume things won't help me! I need to take actions, that's what strong people do! And that's what you will do Maya. Crying won't solve a thing.

I dialled the number, and put it over my ear, still panting. When the call was picked.

Silence, both sides. I didn't say anything and he didn't say anything.

I waited for his voice and he waited for mine. A minute passed but then he spoke. His voice came, it was robotic voice. It was voice manipulation! What the hell?

"Hello, Next target."

Next target?

"Next target for what? Yours? To ruin me?" I agreesively screamed when his robotic laughing voice rang in mlohone making me really frustrated and angry. Why? Why is he laughing so much? What is there to laugh about?

"I am not playing with your life woman. I am saving you. You are the next target of the man who is acting so sweet and nice to you. Get your head straight or you will end up like the other interns of that event management company. If you don't believe me, search online. " He spat and cut the call,

Search what?

What is he talking about? End up like the other interns?

Interns! Yes! Interns, the weird rumors I have heard about them, right!

I sat on the floor then and went over the search network, when the door knocked. Interrupting me.

I sighed, frustrated and opened the door half when I saw, 'I don't what to call this man. Anymore' with some medicines in his hand.

"Take them, you will feel better." He said and handed me the carry bag, I don't want to stir any problem, so I just took it peacefully and closed the door. He did got surprised but who cares.

I threw it on the floor and sat on the ground, and started to search.

And things pulled up, there were so many articles. One after another, filled till infinity. No matter how down I go. There was no end. I tapped on the articles.

Headline,

Invisible interns of   ×××roff  company.

I opened to articles, starting to read. The key words in the articles,

Basic woman

No family

Orphans

Beauty

Single

Alone

What the hell are these? They are saying they make alone woman their target and after they dissappear?

When I read it, I remembered the incident in the office. Yes, the woman who screamed.

Wait! Is it all about this? Is this what the old age woman who was removed the day I arrived said to me?

Haunting...

Wait! Is the caller saying, Shivaye Kapoor is behind everything?

I got a message popped up in my phone.

It was him. Shivaye Kapoor,

Take care and sleep, don't overwork yourself. :)

No! Its not possible.

There are various factors in it. Why don't I consider them.

Firstly He is way to much rich to track down girls. If he wants he can get many.

Second, the targets were no family or orphan woman. I have a big family behind me.

And thirdly. Everything doesn't makes sense. I came out of the article sight and kept reading the names, again and again. From top to bottom. It's all written from same man.

Wait! Why is all written from a same man?

Maya! It's a trap. Someone is using to get Shivaye Kapoor.

It must be his business rival.

Right!