40. Person On The Other Side.

MAYA

Reading his message made me wonder all the possible people who can be the one, sending me messages all this time. And while trying to figure out.

A name came in front of me, a very familiar name I know. And was with me at the business trip. That's why he knew what I was doing and my actions.

Rivik or to say Aaryaman Kapoor.

I walked inside the cafe and as expected it was him. Sitting on the table, with his coffee, sipping it. He looked at me with a smile. And waved at me.

I wasn't that shocked because I assumed it will be him, so I slowly walked towards him, "Hii, sit," He said to me as he asked me to sit on the table with him.. I wasn't even scared if him because I know that he is no harm. If he really wants dyo me harm he had many chances.

And not to forget the sad fact that the actual person I never assume could be hurting me will turn out to be the one throwing me off the cliff.

It's universal truth. After all.

I wondered to myself, and sat on the chair. "Shocked at me being the one?" He quiered when I shake my head. "No. I'm not shock." I told him when he nodded repeatedly. Showing that he was impressed.

"What is it? What are you trying to do?" I asked him, straight when he raised his brow.

"At the point! Nice! I like it! I like people who don't like wasting time. So since you are at the point, don't mind me being, straight forward." He asks dme and kept his hands in front.

"Your so called man! Who you trust and love so much. Is actually, a man who have been trading women to one of the greatest buisness man in China for his personal use. He trades woman." His words, weirdly didn't astounded me.

They didn't shock me. Because somewhere I was already aware of it. Just my doubts and my imagination are being confirmed as truth and reality.

"Avishaan is one of them. My mom is one of them. Even Aarya is one of them."

This one got me, little curious.

What?

"I'm sure you have heard about the case of dissapearing, interns in his company. Your so called man, is the one who dissapears them. He makes them fall for him and make him love him. And then he sells them off and sends them back at Lee Shu re's. He is an evil bastard. " He replied back. Making me really chuckle.

Seriously?

" I don't trust your words. "

" Are you sure you don't? "He asked me, coming closer and staring at my eyes. Looking and reading in it. And the truth is.

I do.

I don't know why? I don't want to.

But I do believe in his words. Because maybe he didn't say to me, everything clearly out loud but his actions so far.

From breaking the phone in the hotel room, screaming how did she run away, to the house I am living is his, the fact that he had a stalker behind me reading my moods, and his gifts at the door.

Everything he have done so face, describes his true actions to me.

And no matter what this is the reality.

He extended his hands keeping the phone on the table. Playing a recording.

Wait! It was the continuous audio recording of conversation he and Shivaaye had at the trip when I went to bye coffee. The one I heard at the airport.

Aaryman: So what's your deal?

Shivaaye: What deal? Ice Americano?

Aaryaman: Non the deal with Maya? Your another prey? Someone you will sell this time? I changed my company to save women from you. Broke out our relationship with each other because I wanted you to have conscience. I wanted to teach you a lesson. But even after Shivanshya and Riya.. Thinks didn't change for you?"

Shivaaye: Why are you bringing them in here? I ha-

He shut the audio and picked the phone."The man, you trust so dearly. Isn't. Actually the man you should look out for." he said and looked in my eyes.

"Why are you going against your own brother?" I interrogated him back. Because apart from changing the point from me to him. I had no other choice. I wanted to turn the topic.

"Because I don't want someone else to loose someone they love like I lost someone I loved. And that too by my own brother who knew very well about my feelings for that woman. He like a devil sell her off. His priority over that man was bigger then our brotherhood.

That's why I want him to get caught. " he explained me when I nodded understanding his point.

But now what?

What is there between me and Shivaaye now?

What should I do? Should I yell and scream at him?

~

I walked towards the room having a week off from my work because I don't believe that Avishaan sir won't kidnap me again. And I don't trust him at all.

Why? Why does things have to turn out like that? I was hoping for independence and a free life. Why did I had to be tied back again in bunch of people and their shits like this?

Do I deserve it? After coming out with so many fights and living on my own, why this entangle?

Why! Why!?

God!

I am feeling sorrow, I'm feeling hurt! I am feeling betrayed!

Things weren't that foreign earlier but still feels uneasy inside my chest?

Why?

I wondered and looked up, at the person standing outside my building.
Shivaaye Kapoor. I walked towards him when he inserted his hands in his pocket and removed a box out of it, opening, revealing a ring out of it.

"My mom, purchased you. So, will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcement

Guys this book apparently not planned but got stretched more then 50 chapters.

So sadly, it will be 60 chapters book.