29. The G. O. A. T Shock

MAYA

We both were watching the beautiful screnrio sitting on the car it him. He was beside me, as silent as me and was just enjoying the scenerio like me.

Nothing more then that. The fresh and cold air around us was really perfect right now. The dark sky, where not much stars visible and even the moon was half.

I found that sometimes the whole thing is not the problem, what more matters is that who you are sharing that half with.

And I guess, the one I am sharing mine is someone who will turn out as a whole for me.

I am not going to linger on him or pressure him with my overbearing feelings that have just treated growing inside me about him. Because he doesn't really looks like the type to be serious if he is involved in something.

And we are most like to breakup with each other but who cares? I don't!

I'll just already tell myself from the beginning that everything was just for living in the moment and not thinking about future.

And, it just makes sense. I came out of that house, because I wanted to enjoy freedom. Now I get the chances of enjoying it, I probably won't loose it all because I like some guy? Will I?

Let's share the path until our way decides to separate.

I thought to myself. And turned to look at him who was almost falling because of sleep. His head kept falling down. Making me laugh.

"Mr. Kapoor, go and sleep inside the car. More comfortably..."I hummed in his ears when he instantly woke up in rush. As if I informed him about some boom around us.

" Yes," He asked standing on the floor, I too slid down." Let's go back. You are sleepy and I have work tomorrow. "I said and started to go towards the door.

" But, we are going to my house? "He asked me, my hands freezing at the door.

His home?

What is wrong with me? One minute I say I want to have adventure and  then the next minute I get chills at the name of enjoying it. Why?

I kept staring my hand. Without realising that was freezed for quite a while now, but then  I heard his chuckles.

"I am kidding, I can certainly see, that you are not that type of woman. I won't force." He said and walked towards his side of door, and opened it sitting inside.

Let's toss one more time, Maya. I said and removed his coin that I kept in my pocket earlier, and tossed it in air, he looking at me from inside.

If it's heads you are going to be free, and if it's tails, just act like what you do.

I said to myself, and opened my palm finding head.

Well, maybe its time for me to actually enjoy my freedom. I opened the door and sat Inside , "We are going to your house. I don't break promises."I proudly declared making him laugh. And he started the car.

He put on some nice romantic music on the car radio.

"The love month is close. What are you all doing? Have you find your Valentine partner?" The dj said on the Radio. Asking questions to all his listener.

"Yes," I heard the source of voice from beside me. He looking at me, and driving the next song playing in the radio.

It was an amazing romantic song. With its addictive tone that was making me get addicted in its tune. I couldn't hold back but hum it slowly.

His car pulling close to one of the complete building. It was heighted. And certainly specially architected. So beautiful.

I came out of the car, him too at his place handing the guard key to park it, and walked inside the apartment building.

And now in the elevator.

The closer I walk, the more anxious I was growing but I was telling myself to not be a baby. And stand on the decision you made. It sad hard to tell my heart to that. Because I feel my blood pressure growing and getting up like the elevator up. As I inhaled and exhaled, repeatedly, trying to calm myself down.

It was getting really hard to handle my heart.

The elevator door opened, walking inside directly in the penthouse. It was this house penthouse with beautiful furnish and decorations. It was so beautiful. That it was making my lips part in awe.

I walked inside with him. When he kept his phone on the table and went over towards the, is that a kitchen?

I guess,

He came out with a glass of water pouring it in the glass and handing me the water.

"Relax," He giggled, over my expression probably making me look like an idiot again. I was drinking water when he started to remove his jacket, the water in my mouth unwantedly spilled out. Making me choke. On water.

Literally, i thought i was at my limit to make a fool of myself. But I still have a long way ahead of me. He walked towards me and patted at my back,  "Are you okay," When I nodded and pulled away from his hand on my back.

God. I really need to calm down. Before I am legitely named as a gone case by head.

He laughed and turned, keeping the jacket he threw nicely.

He is responsible guy.

"Are there no maids? It seems so empty?" I asked him when he asked his head, "No. I don't like strangers walking around in my house.." He explained to me when I nodded.

"So you live alone? In this house?" I asked him, when he raised his head at me.

"Ahh, That," He stuttered when I saw something running behind him.

"Dad!!"