23. Not All Is Normal.

MAYA

I heard Shaan's loud scream when I tilted over the door, when I saw the pizza delivery guy standing with the knife on the girl's kneck.

What the hell is going on?

Why is the delivery guy doing it? Shaan ran towards her door but the pizza delivery guy threatened him that if he will show any kind of smartness towards them, he will kill Shaan, and while they were messing up together, Shaan looked back at me.

He gestured from his eyes that phone. I guess sthat what he means. He looked at me and I looked at him, reading each other's face. But the delivery guy was smart, he gestured the knife more intensely on the girl's neck that she and us, both screamed scared.

"What do you want?" Shaan tried to calm the situation down. My eyes surveying where possibly the phone can be. Shit! It's on the bed!

I why the hell did I keep it there and not with me?

I wondered when the Pizza guy delivered, "Where's Riya?" He asked the girl, when all of us where shock. "Who's Riya?" Shaan asked him, when he looked at him.

"Fuck off piece of shit! Get lost!"He screamed at his face and pulled her inside closing the door.

What the hell? Did he took her inside the room alone?

Oh my god? What should I do? What should I do?

What should I do!

Yesss, yes, I have to call Mr. Kapoor. He is her brother,

I ran towards the phone and started to look for the text he have send me. I started to dial it again and again. Shaan too shunned to move, he saw me. And then took a stool of table from the kitchen and went towards the door.

"Call the building security and police Maya!" He asked me and threw the door at the door, he started to push the door by his arm. As for me I found the number, I called him. One ring, two ring. It kept buzzing again and again but he won't pick.

I don't have time to waste Maya! Call the police first, I was about to cut the call when he picked it up,

"Hel-"

"Your sister, your sister in the next door, someone kept the knife on her neck and took her in the house.we couldn't do anything COME!" I screamed at the phone and cut the call I went towards the police number I had from the fire case, and called the number.

I asked the police to come arrive, giving my address and the scene. While the whole time Shaan kept breaking the door. I went towards the stairs and started to run down. I went towards the security system and told them to come up and help right now. Or get us the spare key. Apparently they didn't had it.

The keys was at the main office. I ran towards the main office, asked the assistant siting their to get me the key, they started to input password, and safety things that are required to deal with it.

Finally when all was done, I took the keys and security people upstairs.

I went up with the elevator when, I saw blood on the floor. There was blood all over the ground, and the door was open. I looked at the open door, no one in the living area. Shaan was gone too.

Where is Shaan? Someone came up behind me through the elevator, I turned, to find Mr. Kapoor, standing and looking at the blood and then me.

I heard a loud yelling sound inside her house, when I followed the trace, Mr. Kapooe behind us. When I found then in the bedroom, Shaan's arm was bleeding and the pizza delivery guy was on the floor. He was covered in blood and the girl's hands were all bloody too.

"Aarya!" Mr. Kapoor screamed, and ran towards the girl.  "It was self defence. It was self defence brother, I didn't kill him because I wanted to. It was all just self defence!" She started to yell, and took his hand trying to express the truth.

Mr. Kapoor, nodding and keeping his hands on her face, "I know, I know Aarya! I know you will never do it! I know you, don't worry! Nothing will happen." He assured her, while both me and Shaan were just looking at shock of what was happening.

A loud yell came from behind, I turned when I saw Mr. Shroff running inside the house.

"Shivaaye, what was that?" He yelled and looked at the pizza guy, the police too walking inside, they saw the note and asked us to freeze in our places. They needed to take marks and understand what was going on.

They suspiciously looked at each one. Clicking photos and marking things what was where.

"No one will move." He told us. And asked his man to walk over near Aarya, telling her to get the culprit. She started to cry and beg her brother when he assured her that nothing will happen.

"It's a simple procedure Aarya. Get through it. I promise you will be home by six today. Don't worry." He made a rash promise when she believed in her brother and moved on. Started to walk further and looked at her brother behind.

"Shivaaye, who was it?" Mr. Shroof asked him when he looked at me, "What was this about?" He asked me,

How would I know?

"We were just in the house when a delivery man came saying that pizza was ordered for Ms. Kapoor. We told him that it was not us and front door and were about to close the door when we saw him shoving knife on her neck. Everything after that was haste and blur.  "Did he say anything when he attacked?"He asked us.

" Yeah something like, where is Riya? He asked her and before we could do anything he rocked the door.

He heard the name and suddenly his expression changed, he looked at the floor. And at the pizza guy.

"Aarya!" Suddenly a loud voice rang behind us all of us turning to look at the source.

Ritvik sir?