12. Weirdly.

MAYA

"Won't you both come?" I asked instantly, before he could dissappear behind his door. He pivoted staring at me and then at this stupid man, behind me, "Isn't he going with you?" He asked me, and he must not want to come with us. Right.

"It's okay!" I said, and closed the door. While he was still staring at us.

"Must you really take revenge on me like that?" He screamed, instantly, when I shoved him away and took my purse and phone. Handing him his shirt, "Wear and walk with me." I announced at him, when he was still angry but started wearing. "But why did the police call him? And not you?" He asked, me and I paused, right. It's not like I missed the call, phone was in my hand. So why?

"He was in the option number, I mean his sister was. She is my neighbour so she insisted on putting in."

"Okay, still you are the victim." he said making me suspicious about the whole scenerio once again. No! Maya! Think wise! You already found the reason for the mystery smell in the house, you saw the recording at the station it was someone else. Why still?

" Maya! " He screamed at the door, "What are doing, come on!" He said when I took a step closer, "What's wrong?" He asked me again.

"I, by mistake thought that her brother was stalking me. I just feel little suspicious about him. But in the cctv it wasn't him."

"Are you stupid?" As soon as I told him, he asked me making me conscious, "What?" I asked, frustrated because he must be planning to make fun of me, again! That's usual him.

"You said, he is a rich guy. If he wants to keep eyes on you. Will he follow you around? He can just have a man behind you all day." He explained instead of making fun of me.

And he was at a point!

Right? I really am so stupid. Why would he follow me around himself? He can just have a man behind me. And now, can ask him to confess without taking his name. And come out of the situation without getting hurt. "And if that really is a case, he will have another man behind you after this one. Who will know?" He explained and opened the door, him standing at the door, staring at us.

"What?" Shaan asked, when he looked at me. "We will go with you. So I can see your reaction that how wrong you were. About me being your Stalker." He said, well! That's a dilemma. What he said made sense too.

He gave me laundry money. Why will he, send another pair? Someone who don't know about the cash will!

What does this means than?

Who actually is behind me?

"Isn't your sister coming too?" Shaan asked, when Mr. Kapoor stared, at him, assuring him to stay back. Or he will break him. While Shaan stared, at him with same strength.

We decided to leave,  as they followed behind. This time we decided that he and her sister will go in their car and i will go in Shaan's car. Shaan wanted to change the order but I glared at him, to make him aware that I am not going in that man's car.

We just left this way,

"Maya, just stay away from that guy. He is weird." Out of blue, Shaan said, making me frown. I know! I know! Even I find him wierd.

As soon as we reached the police station, talking some wierd things and rest things. I  came out of the car walking inside the station. As I saw that man on cctv sitting with handcuff. And he looked up at me, as soon as I arrive. Of course I know he won't take his name even if he the real culprit. That's why he made the situation like this.

I walked over near the cop, when he stared at me. "He admitted following you around. And was caught, right after you left the police station he was even following you then." the officer said to me, and I turned to look at him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him, when he stared at me, making me anxious as I felt some hands on shoulder, empowering me. I turned to find, the danger man but he took his hands away, while he read my uneasiness.

"Because I liked you. I make the fritters in front of your complex building, the day you came to finalise your house with your brother. I liked you. So I followed you around."

"How did you know I came with my brother?" I asked him, obviously Maya because he saw you.

It's okay to be nervous.

"Why did you write? What you wrote in the card?" I asked him when he smiled.

"What did I wrote?" He asked me and then looked behind me. I followed his gaze but it was Shaan he looked at.

I came to the conclusion in his lies. He wasn't following on his wish, he was following orders.

"Fine. I hope you never do that again to someone!" I made a remark, and turned to the police. Doing all the paperwork required. And turned to walk out,  "Shaan?" I asked as he fasten his steps, "What's wrong?" he asked me. As I looked up at him. "Can you stay around for the time being?" I asked him, when he was confused,

"He is caught already."

"Yes. But I still am uneasy!" Is said when he nodded. I turned to look at the sibling duo.

"Thanks for helping me get through the whole thing. It meant alot. I will be very happy if I can be of help to you someday." I said solely, to the beautiful woman. As she smiled at me.

We both went over the car. When I sat inside and left for home. As soon as we arrived. Shaan left for buying some food at the hotel. When I just went upstairs. At the door.

There was a box, on the door. My hands and mind went numb as I stared blankly at the box.

What is this? I thought he was already found. Even if I don't believe in it. Won't the person be underground for a while? Why is he already out?

I picked the box hesitating, the siblings behind me, in the next elevator. They both too stared at me and box. When I opened it,

The pendant I always were. I unknowingly lost it in the office when the mask man came out of blue. What is it doing here?