💨~He's Back~💨

—~~••~~—
hey babes! pls go check out my other books, I have a lloyd x reader, it's a lot shorter then this one and very much fast paced with y/n getting a relationship, and then my other one is a dating sim where y/n is transported to a video game and has to attend the ninjas school while there is some crazy murder. i promise all of them do not disappoint!
anyway welcome to my cole x reader! <3
—~~••~~—

I was trying to meditate in the monastery courtyard but it was hard with all the yelling. Honestly they shouldn't be worried about video games.

Who's they? The ninja of course "the hero's" I roll my eyes at the thought more like the slackers. Hmm I'll work on a better joke later.

Kai the hothead with spiked up hair it's not surprising his golden weapon could control fire. A joke for Kai to be honest I always stumble when it comes to him. I'll talk to Nya she's Kai's sister.

Next Jay shy, sweet, makes a lot of corny jokes, and totally has a crush on Nya anyway Jay's power is electricity. I guess you could say he's favorite ice cream is shock-a-lot that is gonna be fun to tell later I can already the complaining.

Then Zane he was almost robotic had an odd sense of humor but it made me laugh. His powers were ice so his favorite food would probably be Ice Crispes. I bet these aren't even funny I'm just so tired of meditation that I'm convincing myself they are.

The last ninja of all is Cole he is sarcastic, witty and a total flirt if your a girl within a five mile radius of him I would just run okay maybe you could walk. The one you really want to run from is Kai. His power is earth which he totally takes it for granite.

I let out a sigh yeah I'm definitely the funniest. Oh okay I guess I can do me, I'm Y/n the prettiest one here and I control the air pretty cool I know. My golden weapon is a bow and arrow and the color of my ninja suit is purple because there are only so many colors.

And a joke about my power would be I can turn the wind into my biggest fan. Yeah that one was definitely not good at all, this is disappointing. OKAY WAIT I HAVE ONE...you could say my favorite color is blew. You know cause the wind blew and the color blue... boom.

"LORD GARMADON IS BACK!" I hear Nya yell to the boys

"What?" I question running to the gaming room they were all tripping over themselves while I just stood there smirking ready to go.

"Maybe a lesson can be learned from your sister Y/n." Sensei Wu stroked his beard leaving the room with Nya

"Yes you all should learn from me I'm the perfect pupil." I reply curtsying

"Oh yeah?!" Cole asks pushing me with his arm knocking me to the ground.

"Hey!" I shout getting up quick ready to finish what he started but Jay stepped in between us. "No time we got to go Lord Garmadon is in a village right now!"

We all nod running out of the room to get to the dragons. I pulled the lever to release the gate but Zane was under one of the stall doors so it wouldn't go down.

"Frosty move out from under there!" He moves out as soon as he heard my yell finally all the doors went down and the ninja struggled to get on their dragons

"We're doomed." I whisper waiting for everyone to get on.

"Alright let's go!" Kai shouts leaving first

"WOO HOO!" We all reply with excitement I could feel the wind hitting my face. I felt a connection whenever this happened for example if the wind picked up all the sudden it was comforting.