👺~Truth~👺

We start training in the courtyard I think Cole was practicing with Lloyd, Kai and Zane then Jay and Nya. I was practicing my archery listening to Lloyd talk about his date with the Princess.

"Moonlit walks on the canal, sharing food—Ah! Sounds a lot like a date. Ah!" Cole yelled at the few close calls

"It was not a date." Lloyd stated

"A date: a social or romantic engagement. Often involving a meal or an intimate setting." Zane spoke

"Haha! You can't argue with a Nindroid." Jay laughed as I let go of the arrow hitting the bullseye

"Look, if you like this girl, you're gonna have to step up your game." Kai said

"What do you mean game?" Lloyd asked

"It means one's ability to charm. You need to convince her why you are the most logical mate." Zane explained

"If you want to impress her, you gotta act tough. Like, flex your muscles and stuff. Break things." He demonstrates by breaking a piece of training equipment. "It worked with your sister." He winked making me roll my eyes.

Lloyd cringed "Ew."

"No way. You gotta make her laugh. Just ask Nya. She couldn't resist my sense of humor." Jay smirked

"It's an acquired taste." Nya admitted

"Don't listen to them. You gotta act cool. Like you don't even care." Kai replied

"But I do." Lloyd countered

"A-ha! So you admit it." Jay jumped up

"Okay, stop. All of you are really not helping him." I shook my head drawing another arrow and lining it up. "Look, just be yourself. It's so much easier than trying to be someone you're not."

I heard Lloyd fall behind me and Cole laughed in victory. I let go of the arrow hitting another bullseye. When I turned I saw Lloyd heading into the palace.

"So my super strength isn't the reason you like me?" Cole asked approaching me. I shook my head laughing lightly and walking away.

"I guess we'll never know." Cole huffed out following me.

"Is it your turn to watch the mask?" Cole asked changing the topic

My smile quickly turned to a worried expression. "Yes... but that mask gives me the creeps. Every time I'm near it things happen. Unexplainable things."

"You need to tell the team." Cole replied as we entered the palace.

"They don't need to know. I'm pretty sure everyone gets the creeps from that thing." I dismissed walking down the hallway into the room where the mask was.

"Yeah but none of us develop purple eyes when near it." Cole pointed out as I gazed at the mask. I couldn't feel any energy from it. "This mask is different from the one last night..." I trailed off reaching my hand out to touch the glass but Cole stopped me.

"Are you crazy?! Don't touch it!" Cole yelled grabbing my hand

"Your eyes they aren't purple." Cole said slowly

"This isn't the same mask." I repeat again

"We have to tell the team." Cole replied determined my eyes were fixated on who I saw outside the window. "Hutchins."

"Hutchins? No the team." Cole replied as I shook my head pointing outside to him.

We open the window quietly following Hutchins into some secret rock entrance. "Be careful." Cole whispered as we ran down the tunnel.