🪨~Crushed by a Boulder~🪨

Nya takes the covers off of a Fangpyre skeleton "Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away. It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian, through Y/n I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an antivenom."

I gaze at Zane who is taking notes while Kai is bored. Cole is drawing a picture of him fighting I grab my pen and tried drawing me and him fighting.

I slid the paper to him earning him to roll his eyes he starts drawing on it and slides it back to me. I stare at it for a few seconds it was me getting crushed with a boulder... cute.

"Resulting in...diminished, uh, excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume." Nya piped up resulting in Zane and Cole turning to me.

"I literally live with Nya I know not to wear perfume." I confessed and they looked away

"You told me it was men's cologne." We heard Jay whisper to Kai

"Meh, I get them mixed up." Kai simply said making everyone but Nya and Jay burst out laughing.

"Ah, looks like class is over. Time to start stomping some Serpentine before they find any Fangblades." Cole expressed

"Sounds like a plan." Kai commented

"I'm excited to join." Zane replied

"I'm ready to show off my new moves." I noted exiting the room

•3rd Person POV•

On the Mountain of Madness, Wu confronts Garmadon.

"Hello, brother. What took you so long? You brought the katana from our youth. Funny, you never had the courage to cross the temple wall, yet now you have the courage to come here." Garmadon remarked

"Why have you come to this place of darkness?" Wu questioned

"A place as wicked as me? Don't you see? Here I feel at home. In Ninjago, I was physically unable to hold all four Spinjitzu Weapons. But here, dark magic has made me stronger and what was once impossible is now possible." He reveals he now has four arms.

"You came here only to possess the Weapons of Spinjitzu?"

"Yes, brother, and I refuse to allow you or your petty ninja to stop me!" He summons four weapons to wield and starts attacking his brother.

Wu falls down in a pit of mud and tries to fend against the mud monsters. "Brother, I've not come here to—"

"You will pay for your visit. Mud monsters, converge! You don't belong here, old fool. You should've known better than to try to stop me."

Wu struggles "I didn't come to stop you. I came to warn you. To tell you—your children are in danger! Aah!" Wu starts to sink below the mud.

"Lloyd and Y/n?" He pulls Wu out of the mud monsters. "What has Lloyd gotten himself into and I thought Y/n was training with you mastering the wind element?"

"Y/n still is I'm not worried about her as much as I am Lloyd he has opened a can of worms I fear I will never be able to close."

"You mean we will never be able to close. Get up. You can tell me more later. First, we need to return home. How did you find me?"

"Traveler's Tea. But I used it all and now have no way back."

"There is only one way to return to Ninjago. But to get there, we must pass through the Mountain of Madness and it is a long and dangerous road ahead." Garmadon stated