💡~Temple of Light~💡

I skipped "The Last Voyage" episode because it's not really too relevant. All you need to know is we left ninjago setting sail for the Dark Island. We came upon Zane's father and rescued him from the Leviathan and we are on the island now. Also Zane learned he does have a father which is very heartwarming for him.

"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." Kai grunted as I put a leaf up camouflaging the Destiny's Bounty.

"Ha! Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide." Jay laughed helping me out

"Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys." Cole shunned throwing a leaf down

"But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish." Zane replied

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light." Sensei said appearing out of no where he then signaled for us to follow.

Misako began explaining the scroll once we entered the room "The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army."

"So you're saying we get to fight? Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet!" Cole smiled dancing around

I looked closely at the scroll well it does have all the elements on there.

"And you, my son, here it is written: For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master." She recited

"Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?" Lloyd questioned

"It means you will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master." Misako said as we all look at him surprised

"Hahaha. Jealous?" Lloyd asked smirking

"Uh, wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?" Kai questioned

"The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this." Sensei replied giving Dr. Julien a medallion with three holes.

"A medallion. It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden." Dr. Julien informed

"Uh, how'd you know that?" Jay asked

"Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time." He answered chuckling. "Adventure stories were my favorite."

I smiled but then stopped catching a glimpse of something interesting on the scroll. "May I see that Misako?"

She looks at Sensei Wu worriedly then back at me "um I'm not sure if-"

"She deserves to know." Sensei said and Misako nodded handing it to me as I was looking the other ninja crowded around me.

Good thing me and Zane are like the only ninja here who know how to read ancient languages.

I read the scroll carefully, 'there will come a time where the two dark ones will unite bringing all evil upon Ninjago the missing piece to completing the final weapon is a daughter from the evilest of souls. She will be needed to complete the final battle.'

I put the scroll down quickly and turned to Zane who was completely stunned at what he read and the other ninja looked totally confused.

Cole noticed the distress on my face. "Hey what's wrong? What did it say?"

"I-" I turned around to Sensei Wu "you knew and didn't tell me?"

"I thought if you never knew it wouldn't happen." Sensei replied