⚕️~Survival ~⚕️

The Omega stands in front of the blackened Realm Crystal, with me and Garmadon in a fighting stance before him.

"So, this is the Realm of the First Spinjitzu Master? Soon, their power will be gone. Forever." The Omega told

"Power?" I ask slowly turning to Garmadon.
"Father, what is he talking about?"

"What do you think? Power of your grandfather, the power of Creation."

The Omega holds his fist at us. "Soon, there will be nothing, but Destruction." He points his staff at Garmadon. "You. You are Oni. Why have you not taken this realm?"

Garmadon looks at me while I just glare at him. He seemed very taken aback by this question. "Well, I... it's complicated." I watched as his face changed. "Enough talk. Let's get this over with."

I immediately do Spinjitzu. "Ha-aahh!!" The Omega whips his staff against me, throwing him back against the wall. I groans and slump to the ground.

The Omega swings his staff wildly at Garmadon. He tries to dodge it, but is struck down. He groans and gets up, chuckling. "Is that the worst you can do? I'm growing bored." He summons his power and throws it at the Omega. The Omega blocks it, and it bounces back. Garmadon ducks down, and it creates a hole in the wall behind us.

I get up and Garmadon looks back at The Omega fearfully. The Omega jumps up, twirling, and lands near me, striking me against another wall. "Don't just sit there. Get up and fight!"

I get up angrily and run at the Omega again, but he swings his staff around, knocking me back through the hole. I crash into a podium, and the Sword of Sanctuary falls out.

I gasp, looking into the sword. "The Sword of Sanctuary. The future is reflected in its blade." I get up with a smirk. "Try that again." I flip through the hole, and leap at the Omega. The Omega throws darkness, wrapping me in it. "Huh?"

The Omega throws me into the air and strikes me with the staff against the wall. "Guess they don't care much about the future." I slowly get up summoning power to try and push him back. "I'm getting tired of this."

"So am I! How did you ever defeat me in the first place?" Garmadon asks as I shove my power into the Omega.

I run to the crystal and The Omega turns around and throws his darkness at me, but I slide underneath, slicing at the darkness, and flip, smashing the Realm Crystal into pieces. I smile landing.

"Took you long enough." Garmadon  replied

"Oh, come on! That was awesome!" I jump up in anger going beside my father

"It was adequate." Garmadon shrugged

"Fool!" The Omega slams the staff on the ground. "The Realm Crystal was merely the key in which we opened the gateway. Destroying it will accomplish nothing."

I turn to Garmadon. "You said it would stop them!"

"Well I..."

"Well, what?" I shoot back

"I thought it would work!" Garmadon defended

"Well, you thought wrong!" The Omega slams his staff on the ground repeatedly, summoning for the Oni to appear. Oni slowly rise out from the ground, and take their formation.

"Maybe we should consider another tactic." Garmadon dashes for the hole, with me close behind. I throw my power back and Garmadon throws his power at the walls repeatedly, while the Oni chase us around.

Garmadon throws his power at a wall, but it does not go through all the way. "What are you waiting for?! Blast a hole into the next vault!" I yell

"There aren't any more vaults! Bedrock. No way through." Garmadon informed