🫕~Peace Offering~🫕

(IM SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG PLEASE FORGIVE ME <3)

I held the container of condensed evil in my hand, remembering the first time my father ate it. A gate to a wing of Kryptarium Prison lifts up slowly.

"This is our new maximum-security wing. We spared no expense, I assure you." Noble told

"Very wise." I commented looking to all the security cameras

"Yep. The entire wing was built for one purpose... to hold the rottenest egg of all." He explained opening the door to my fathers cell. "Well... good luck." He runs off. "See you on the way out."

"Aren't you gonna—" The door slams shut and lasers scan. "Stay?" I pull a switch, and a pathway zooms out in front of me towards Garmadon's cell. "Hmm." I whisper making my way across the room and looking down to the darkness.

He was lounging on his bed and I finally reach his cell to see him smile and throw his magazine away. "Hello, Father."

"Well, well, if it isn't the Wind Ninja. To what, do I owe the honor?" He asked standing up to face me. "Your brother was just here seemed very panicked."

"Lloyd can handle himself and you sent for me, remember? You said it was urgent. I also brought you something to eat." I clicked a button opening up a small rectangle to which I then tossed the container to the floor.

"How kind." Garmadon remarked then chuckled like he knew something I didn't. "And did I? Hmm. That doesn't sound like me." He turns around slowly, expressing his carelessness. "I have all the time in the world in here."

"Fine." I turn around and start to walk away. "Then I guess I'll just—"

"Oh, yes." He turns towards me. "I remember now. I did call you. Do you remember the last time we saw each other? What I said?"

"You said something was coming." I recall

"Yes, but you didn't listen. And now, I'm afraid there isn't much time."

"Time for what?"

Garmadon smiles. "To prepare for the darkness, destruction. The end of Ninjago. And while I'm okay with that, in principle, I'd rather not be destroyed along with you, so I've decided to help you fight them."

"Fight who?" I ask watching his expression darken

"The Bringers of Doom. You and your color-coded little ninja are no match for them. There's only one thing powerful enough to stop them." My father told

"Bringers of Doom... I've heard that before." I mumble

Garmadon sighs. "Let me out, and you might have a chance."

"Hmm." I say bringing a hand up to my head. "How do I put this. No. N—O." I clarified even more putting my hand down. "Not if you were the last person in all of Ninjago. There is nothing you will say that will make me trust you ever again." I state walking away. "Goodbye."

"Hmm. You'll be back." Garmadon says with a smirk on his face

"I regret bringing you food! I will never ever do that again! But Cole said I should. So I did. BUT I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN!" I yelled to him still making my way down the path

"Fine by me." Garmadon said with humor in his voice, I clench my hands into a fist purple flames forming. "How can someone be this annoying." I whisper exiting the cell prison

I took in breath trying to calm the anger in me. The purple disappeared slowly, you forgave him Y/n.

***