🫡~The End~🫡

—~~••~~—
I want to personally thank everyone for reading my story however this will be the end. If you have any particular x-readers you want me to do please comment here or message me. I love you all so much the support this book got is incredible. I will however be shifting my attention to other projects, this story will still be updated, by adding new things and changes to chapters. There is actually a few new ninjago books already published that I'm working on so go check that out!
ANYWAY ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING!!
AND IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY FOLLOWING DROP ONE AND SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON!
—~~••~~—

"So you're leaving?" Lloyd asked slowly eyeing me and Cole who had suitcases.

I exchange a look with Cole before turning back to my saddened brother and the looks of despair our team had.

"Well we want to travel! The Crystal King has been defeated thanks to us. Ninjago is safe for the time being." I smiled at them.

Cole nodded jumping in on the conversation. "Plus we want to do this before we start a family-"

"Family?!" Jay yelled nervously looking around. 

"That is the plan." I stated with a excited tone.

"But you're ninja?" Kai said with confusion.

"Not forever." Cole laughed dismissing them.

I could tell none of them thought about us settling.

But me and Cole didn't want to do this forever we have to pass on the legacy.

Who better then children of our own?

"I mean I suppose a few more people could fit on this trip..." I thought out giving a grin when seeing them jump up eyes wide.

"We have to pack!"

"Move Jay!"

"Hurry hurry!"

"I can't wait to travel!"

They all scrambled out of the room and Cole gave me an annoyed look.

"Oh come on they can't cause that much trouble... we can still get alone time." I promised taking his hands in mine.

"You're too nice." He huffed out as I giggled looking away.

"Lloyd is still very young he's not ready for me to leave."

"I know this will be difficult for him. And everyone." Cole concluded.

"I wish we didn't have to leave, I love this but... I want to be with you Cole."

"I want to be with you too Y/n. Until the world ends."

"Cole the world is not ending anytime soon." He smiled and nodded looking at me thoughtfully.

⚠️-Ninjago Secrets-⚠️

-Y/n and Cole made Nya and Jay the godparents to their child. Nya would often sing rocking the baby back and forth. Jay however would get scared thinking he would do something wrong. Eventually he warmed up.

-Y/n trusts Zane the most to watch her child, she knows he would do anything for the newest edition of the family.

-Kai enjoys hearing the baby giggle when he throws it into the air. Kai also likes putting his hats and sunglasses on the baby.

-Lloyd ever since the baby was born has been supportive. He wants to give the baby a life he never had. Sometimes you catch him just staring at the little child in its crib.

-Garmadon and Y/n have a better relationship. He shows off all his plants to the baby even if it can't understand.

-P.I.X.A.L makes mini flying robots for the baby to play with. She loves her work is being appreciated.

-Of course Sensei Wu has to read many stories to the little baby. Stories about how you should never trust a snake. And stories about how incredible Y/n and Cole were as ninja.

-As soon as the baby was born Cole shed tears. He had never felt a kind of love like that. He falls asleep most nights with the baby in his arms.