☑️~The Button~☑️

•BANG BANG BANG•

I jumped up hearing Sensei banging the gong. I was still sharing a room with Nya "why so early..."

"I have to go somewhere with Sensei today so I think he is going to make you guys clean." Nya informed me

"Alright I guess this place does need to be cleaned up a little." I replied going to the bathroom to change my clothes.

After I was done I walked in the ninja's room "what is our lesson today Sensei? Mastering the strike of the scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of a-" Zane fell through the floor coughing up all the dust.

"I think todays lesson will be chores." They all mumble protest.

"Ninja fight Sensei they do not clean." Cole said

"In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it." Sensei banged the symbol one last time before leaving

"This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up." Kai grumbled

"Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?" Jay smirked making the rest of us smile this will be practically a piece of cake.

I went onto the deck and used my Spinjizu clearing all the dirt off the bounty. I walked into the game room it seemed Jay had charged it up.

"Finish your chores?" I asked the four of them

"Look around I think we did!" Kai shouted making me roll my eyes

"Yeah we are trying to have some guy time Y/n." Jay commented making me leave the room.

"Guy time." I scoff going into my room to start putting my clothes away.

"Y/n."

"What?" I call out

No response I open the door there was no one there. Huh?

Maybe I need to splash my face with water I probably didn't get enough sleep.

I started to wash my face when I glanced in the mirror Lord Garmadon was behind me?!

"AHH!" I throw my fist back to hit nothing but air.

I look into the mirror no one was there anymore.

"Y/n!" I heard Cole at my door.

"Y/n..?" I walk over slowly still shaken up

"Hello..." he called out

I opened the door fake smiling "yeah what's up?"

"Did you scream?"

"Oh yeah! There was...a...very big bug?" I said unsure about my own answer

"Okay?" He replied

"Thanks for the check up bye!" I slammed the door in his face and heard a small wait come from his voice.

What is happening to me?

"Just call me if you need anything." I heard his voice trail off through the hallway.

I need something to distract me I went under my bed grabbing a book about the element powers of wind.

I read the first page 'wind is an element in Ninjago.' Well duh I posses it next.

'It is generally associated with the color dark green.' Almost like I'm the green ninja...just kidding I don't want to be the green ninja.

'A Master of Wind can manipulate the air to expel gusts of wind.' Wait like without the bow and arrow elemental weapon?