🏹~Father~🏹

"Sensei I'm not aware of what turmoil you speak of I'm totally an open book." I said as he walked next to me correcting my form.

"You have nothing that holds you back? No regret in your life?" He asked sharply

"Well I guess not knowing who my family is holds me back now that you mention it. But to be honest I don't care about whoever they are because I have you guys." I stated quickly

"I see I know what you must discover and in time it will reveal itself you must be patient and trust the people around you." He sips tea leaving the training grounds

"But what Sensei!" I whisper yelled starting to punch the punching bag.

I see the group enter and they also started training.

"Y/n? Y/n?!"

"Can you guys shut up!" I yell earning confused glances

"We didn't say anything..." Zane answers for the group

"I heard my name." I stopped punching the bag to face them.

"No one said your name." Cole shared through a few punches on the punching bag.

...what something said my name

"Maybe you've been training for too long." Kai adds doing basic warm up.

"Yeah maybe you should take a break." Jay said looking at me like I was crazy.

"UGH!" I shouted stomping out of the monastery

"Girls am I right?" I hear Cole say

I'm holding everything in my power to stop myself from going back in there and slapping him.

If I'm being being honest maybe I am doing too much. It's just I really want to unlock my true potential.

I sat down on steps burying my face in my knee.

"Uh ninja?" I hear a man's voice causing me to jump up in a fighting stance

"Oh it's the mail." I said after he backed away "Sorry."

I opened the monastery doors "mail!" I shouted and the group ran up.

"Jay letter from your parents." He muttered handing the letter

"Kai has a fan letter.."

"Cole letter from his father.."

"No package!" Cole remarks "I'm expecting a package from Creatures Beast Bath and Beyond."

The mail man shakes his head then makes an oh sound handing him the package.

"Goodbye!" I called out as he left whispering something about how his job is a struggle.

"How come you never get any mail Y/n, and Zane?" Kai asks

"Hm maybe because I don't have parents." I said rolling my eyes and exiting to go to my room me and Nya shared so she was practically a sister to me.

I collapsed on the bed earning a laugh from her "hard day?" She asked

"You know I may be a ninja but they will never see me as one of them. It's just a stupid boys club!" I remarked pulling my pillow up and smooshing it on my face.

Nya removed the pillow sitting on the end of the bed "at least you get some action."

"You're right I wish you were a ninja."

She smiled "one day my time will come. But you should rest Y/n."

I nodded and closed my eyes as she left the room.