📺~Interview~📺

( Sorry I haven't been posting. I was attending a youth convention. Anyway here is the chapter to the new season❤️ )

I whip out my bow and arrow aiming to hit the skeleton, who is dodging them. I knock the one skeleton away as four more skeletons drop from the ceiling.

I grab the teapot handle and turn it, switching the first blue panel to red, which flips around to reveal Kai.

"Ninja, go!" He shouts and does Spinjitzu, defeating the skeletons. A skeleton is knocked down a ramp, and under it is Zane stretching his arms.

More Skeletons sprint down the hall and Cole ghostly emerges from the wall so the skeletons run back only to find a punch from Zane crashing through a barrier of ice.

Jay, Kai and me come sliding down the ramp with excitement and all five of us line up together.

Cole comes forward and pounds the floor tripping the skeletons into the wall.

We go into fighting stances as Samukai crashes through the wall and charges at us.

A green light appears and the Green Ninja emerges. He lands and punches Samukai with green Energy.

"Do you have the golden scroll, Lloyd?" Kai asked as we ran together

"I sure do, Kai! But I don't know what is says. Can anyone help me read it?" Lloyd questioned in a projected voice

"We can! Because reading is the first step to every adventure. Go, reading, go!" We all shout in unison after a few seconds the lights turn out.

"And... Cut! Brilliance plus perfection!" Dareth announced. "Clean up, little fellas, and make some headway here." Dareth commented then clapped his hand "That's a wrap!"

"A wrap? I just got here." Nya said approaching us also. "Dareth said..."

"Hey, hey! There's my boys! I knew you could Spinjitzu but that acting knocked me out." Dareth stated grabbing us together as I facepalmed I swear he forgets sometimes. He then notices Nya. "Oh, hey, sweetheart. Mind sticking around for a segment to teach girls how to apply makeup?"

Nya looks to the back corner, angered. "You're gonna need makeup when I rearrange your face!" She walks over to punch Dareth, but Jay holds her back.

Jay grunts "Easy! Nya is one of us now, there's no reason she should be treated differently."

"No reason? You added ANOTHER girl to the group. You know how much that hurts your image? You're a boy band, a hunk machine! Plus Y/n." Dareth grinned making me roll my eyes

"No. We're equals. Our power comes from no one being more important than the other." Lloyd explained

"Important? No. Irresistible... uh, debatable." Kai winks at fangirls in the doorway. The Girls scream and try to run to him, but guards stop them. "Oh my gosh, it is him!"

Dareth chuckles. "I don't tell you how to do your business, don't tell me how to do mine. Remember how every time you save Ninjago no one cared? Well, now Dareth's in charge and Dareth says don't change the recipe. You OG ninja are the face of the franchise, and now the face of Teen Idol!" He whips out a magazine with Lloyd on it.

Jay and Cole on each side and a heart with Nya in it. Then me with a broken heart. I quickly grab it. "Sensei Lloyd? But he's only a Sensei-in-training." I said in disbelief as Cole snatched the magazine

"And what's this about me and Jay still fighting over Nya? That's old news. Also I didn't break Y/n's heart!" Cole scoffed at the magazine

"Who cares if it's real or not? Isn't this what you've always dreamed of? You're the hottest thing in Ninjago!" Dareth exclaimed