🖼~Portrait~🖼

I stood outside of Master Wu's door. I needed to speak with him, but I don't know how far that will get me. He's constantly out of it.

I turned the door handle to see him sipping tea. "Master Wu." I called out approaching his bedside

"Y/n what can I help you with...?" He asked setting the tea down weakly

I pulled a chair up to his bedside. "It's Lloyd and Cole. They are both very important to me but it seems that Lloyd gets jealous easily when I hang out with Cole."

"Well..." He spoke closing his eyes then opening them again. "You must...." He dozed off then jumped up. "That is what must be done."

"Could you repeat that...?" I questioned unsure he sighed nodding but went back to bed.

I sighed as he wakes up again. "Did you mention lunch?"

"No, Master, I didn't mention lunch." I replied sadly

"Then why did you wake me?" He asked going back to sleep

He isn't himself. I better get out of here and let him rest. As I was exiting I saw Lloyd about to enter. I reached my hand out grabbing his arm. "He's out of it right now."

"He's always out of it." Lloyd whispered disappointed then furrowed his eyebrows. "Doesn't he realize we need him."

"Oh, Lloyd." I mumbled pulling him in for a hug

"We can't lose him. We can't, we can't." Lloyd repeated

"He's going to get through this." I responded determined. "I think I now what will cheer you up." I smiled as Lloyd exited the hug a little confused. "What?"

"How about we take a trip to the Dairy Dragon?"

"The Dairy Dragon?!" Lloyd jumped up excited. "I loved that place when I was younger."

"Let's go!" I shouted pulling him away

***

"Okay so they have... Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate Fudge, Butter Pecan, Mint Chocolate Chip, Ninjapolitan, Cookies and Cream, Spinjitzu Swirl, uh this is a little strange...Mango Morro?Orange Sorbentine, and...Bananakhan?" I said laughing a little how- you know what never mind.

"They have a ice cream name for your uncle..?" Lloyd trailed off grabbing the menu from the table we were at.

"Yeah I don't even think that's the strangest one."

"Which one is then?" Lloyd countered

"You wouldn't get it." I sighed looking at the Bananakhan flavor. "But there's something other then ice cream flavors I wanted to talk about."

"Alright later, I'm gonna go place the order what do you want?" Lloyd asked dismissing me

"I'll have Spinjitsu Swirl." Lloyd nodded leaving the table

A few minutes later he came back. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to talk about Cole-"

"Ugh!" Lloyd groaned

"Lloyd come on you're not acting very mature right now. I want my boyfriend and brother to get along!" I lectured

"What is this 'I'm sorry ice cream?' Is that the only reason I'm here right now?"

"No this isn't 'I'm sorry ice cream' I genuinely wanted to spend time with you. But we need to address this issue."

"Order for...Ll... Ll... Lloyd...?" The cashier called out mispronouncing his name. Lloyd sighed getting up and grabbing the ice cream then bringing it back to the table.