moving

TW: HOMOPHOBIA AND THE F-SLUR
(I can claim it don't worry)

Y/n's pov:

It's finally time for me to move to my tío's after waiting for months. I can finally get out of this house with all of these unaccepting people.

I sat up in my bed. Today was the day I was finally moving. I got up and walked downstairs where my parents where in the living room. "Do you know when tío Marco will be here to get me?" I asked my mom. She just looked at me and scoffed. "You should know. Your the one moving." She set her magazine she was looking at down. "He's coming at noon" my dad chimed it. Great. I have three hours left in this house. I went upstairs and decided to finish packing my clothes.

-time skip-

After packing for almost an hour I finished.
I have about two more hours till I have to leave, what do I do now?
I looked around my basically empty room, and saw the book I hadn't packed laying in my bed. I grabbed the book and laid on the bed. It feels so unreal that I'd finally be moving out of this house. I set the book down back on my bed after an hour and a half of reading. I grabbed my bags that were in my room and brought them downstairs. Turns out, I was getting picked up early.

"Im so excited to be able to spend more time with Y/n. I haven't seen him in so long" my tío Marco said as I walked into the hallway toward the front door, "Tío Marco?!" I said, dropping my bags and ran to him. "Speak of the devil! how have you been?" He asked me, while giving me a hug. "It's been alright." I said letting go. "Are we leaving early?" He looked at me with a happy grin. "Yup! Thought we could get on the road early." He walked to my bags and picked them up. "I think it's about time you say goodbye." He said walking out the front door to his truck.

I look at my parents. "Well goodbye I guess" I said turning around. "Maybe when we see him again he wont be a Faggot" my mom whispered to my dad. My dad scoffed, "Don't say that about your own son." I stopped where I was. "Maybe when I come back you wont be a bitch." I said turning and looking at my mom as I slowly walked backwards. Flicking her off till I made it to the truck.

My dad never was homophobic, it was all my mom. She never accepted me, and never really liked me to be honest.

I got in the passenger seat and looked back at the house I'll never have to see again. My mom was nowhere to be seen, but my dad was on the porch waving. I waved back since he didn't do anything wrong.

We started driving and I watched the house disappear in the distance. Not much longer, there wasn't anything in sight, only trees and grass. I am so excited to finally be able to restart, and I'll be around a more accepting family, this is going to be amazing. I realized how tired I was, I didn't really get any sleep last night because I was to excited to leave. I felt me eyes slowly close as I fell asleep.

-time skip-

I woke up as the car came to a stop. I looked out the window and saw a beautiful little town that was full of colors. "Y/n your going to have to get ready when we get to the house, we have to go to a ceremony for the youngest madrigal tonight." I looked at him. "Who are the madrigals?" I asked confused. "They're the family I told you about who has magic, and who were gifted a miracle" and said as he opened his door and got out.

I remember him telling me about them.

I got out of the car and brought my bags inside the house. "Where do I sleep?" I asked him. It was only gonna be me and him in the house, which was fine with me. "There's an empty room up stairs you can have." He told me, so I went upstairs and found the empty room. I started unpacking, but didn't get very far before I was interrupted. "Y/n you have to get ready now, it's almost time for the ceremony" I heard tío Marco yell from downstairs.

Heheh that's the end for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it, I'll be posting the second one soon. Sorry it's not as long as it probably should be but it's the first chapter, gotta start off a little short yknow

Total word count: 811