carnival

Y/n's pov:

once I went home yesterday, I decided to go to bed, since I was worn out from the day, and stay there till it almost got dark. As I woke up all I could think about was the carnival later.

A carnival? Ive never been to one with someone before.

I got ready for the day, trying to not make myself to excited, even though it would be considered our first real date. I slept till around noon and the carnival started around 4 so I had time to waste. I decide that Instead of reading, this time I would be writing. I never actually tried writing, but it seemed fun, so I decided to write a teen love story. I spent a lot of time on it but ended up hating it so I just deleted all of it and looked at the clock 3 and a half hours left. I sighed. Time really does go by slowly when your waiting. Since I was just sitting around, I decided to just take a nap.

-time skip-  

I work up to tío Marco knocking on my door. "Camilos here" he said waiting for an answer. "Coming" I yawned. I grabbed my bag, fixed my hair, and then headed downstairs. 

Camilo was in the hallway near the front door. "Be safe!" I heard my tío yell before we closed the door.

"You know this is our first date" I said looking at Camilo. "I know" she smiled back at me. "Oh about that" he stopped and pulled something out of his pocket. He pulled out a Koala stuffed animal. "Oh my god it's so cute!" I took it from him and put it in my backpack to keep it safe. As we walked toward the end of town to the carnival, I watched as more towns people slowly started to add into the group of townsfolk.

-time skip-

We have been playing a bunch of games since we got there and Camilo has won, not all, but quite a few of them. He had won a couple snake stuffed animals, and also a tiny little bear. After a while of playing games we decided to go on the Ferris wheel and then leave since we were both getting tired of walking around.

We got on the Ferris wheel and waiting to be at the top. Once we were there the view was breathtaking. You could you the tops of the trees in the woods, the lights from the town, and you could even see the moon and stars shining off the river. "It's so gorgeous up here" I whispered. Camilo moved a little closer to me so that he could lay his head on my shoulder "just like you Mi amor" he said. I looked at him and saw him add a little wink at the end.

When the ride came to an end we got off and then started to walk back towards my house. After a minute of walked we made it back to my house. We hugged and then split ways. I went straight upstairs and then got the koala stuffed animal out of my bag and setting my bag an on floor. I changed it o some comfier clothes and than laid in bed with the stuffed animal.

-time skip- 

I woke up the next morning pretty early. Before I got to get up, there was a crashing sound coming from the first floor. I got up and quietly ran to my tío Marcos room. I opened the door but he wasn't in there.

Maybe he's making the noise

I tried to reassure myself before going down the stairs. I looked into the dining room and kitchen, but there's wasn't anyone there. I slowly walked into the living room. But no one's was in there either. I heard a creek behind me, so I turned around. Whoever was behind me jumped on me, and put some tape on my mouth. Once they tied my hands behind my back, they finally got off, letting me see who it was.

Not these two fuckers again. What are they doing this time.

It was the two people I didn't want to see. Mamá and papá. They dragged me, pulling me towards the door.

Of course it's early in the morning. No one will be outside.

As they pulled you outside, they rushed towards the forest. I couldn't believe that I was literally being kidnapped by my own parents. As we continued to walk into the forest, I noticed that they picked up their pace. We continued to walk for around ten more minutes until we made it to a cabin. "Your staying in here, if you try to leave it won't look good for you." He pushed me into the door frame of the old cabin.

Of course this is happening. When do they not take the chance to ruin my life.

I watched as the door slowly closed. There was a blanket on the floor for me to use, so I somehow put it over my body. I overheard some of their conversation as I was getting the blanket "they're gonna start looking for him" my papá said. "We have to get out of here!" She whisper screamed. "But then he won't have food, and he'll die!" He said hurriedly. "Then he'll die." I heard my mamá walk opposite of where we came. "We leave tomorrow" she added.

I looked around at the room I was stuck in for the next day. Quietly tried to untie the rope they used to tie your hands. After around 5 minutes I got them free. I made a plan about escaping tonight, and getting back to the town.

-time skip-

When I finally decided that it was safe to go, I stood up and opened the door, peaking my head out to make sure the coast was clear. It was obvious that my mamá had forced my papá to leave early, so I stopped worrying and took a deep breathe. I started walking towards the way that we came. After walking for a while, it didn't look right. I continued forward and walked to a nice flower patch, it wasn't there was they were bringing me to the old cabin, so it's must be new. "Y/n!" I heard my papá scream after me as he came running towards me. I ran straight, trying to get back to town. That's when I tripped on a tree trunk, letting my papá get closer.

Total words: 1096