no ...

Y/n's pov:

After we went into his room I decided to take a nap since I was pretty tired. I laid down in Camilos bed and closed my eyes as he laid next to me.

"Goodnight mi amor" he said to me as I drifted off to sleep.

-time skip-

I woke up and felt a cold breeze.

That's weird, Camilo doesn't have any windows in his room.

I slowly opened my eyes to the bright sun outside my window.

"Y/n! Wake up, I've made breakfast!" I heard my Tío Marco yell from downstairs. I slowly get up and walk down the hallway and then down the stairs. "Do you have any plans today?" He asked me as I grabbed my food from the counter and sat down at the table. "Hmm, not that I think of. I might go visit Camilo thought." I looked up from my plate to a confused man. "What do you mean Camilo?" He asked me questionably.

"What do you mean 'what do I mean'?" I said upset, "he's my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes. Tío Marco just looked at me confused.

"There isn't a Camilo in this town.....anymore" he said, whispering the last bit. "You know that y/n. You remember how upset you were when he.. you know." He looked down at his plate. I stared at him in shock.

"Tío Marco." I whispered. "What do you mean, 'anymore'?" I said stepping close to him.

"You remember he...died" he took in a long breath. "In the fire. He saved you, but he ended up dying." He looked up at me with teary eyes. "You lost your memories after he saved you. You forgot about everything that happened" he said as he started to cry.

He pulled me in for a hug. "I'm so sorry Y/n. He wasn't suppose to die." He started crying harder and harder as I sat there in shock.

All of it was a memory then. Every part of it. He's gone.

OMG GUYS AN UPDATE? AND THE END OF THE STORY? I might delete this and add on later, but for now since I'm not sure if this would get finished, we'll end it here. Hopefully I'll delete this part and continue to update!

SEE YOU GUYSS !!