asking him out

Y/n's pov:

Papá looked at me upset. "Oh, I thought you might've wanted to come back with me" he said, he sounded pretty upset, but I liked it here. "I'm sorry papá but I like it here." I said looking away from him. "I should get going," he said as he stood up. "I'm leaving tomorrow, so if you want to come, come find me" he added. Of course I'm not going to go with him. I know he didn't do anything to me, but he sit back and watched my mom call me names and say bad things about me. I'm not going with him when I'm loved here.

After I remember that Camilo was still here, I walked upstairs to go to my room. When I walked in he was laying on his back facing the ceiling. "I'm back." I said as I closed the door behind me. He sat up and turned towards me "welcome back" he smiled. "I was wondering if you could hang out tomorrow?" He asked me, clearly nervous of my answer. "Of course I can, what time?" I responded. "Around 2 at the river" he smiled. "Okay! I'll be there." Be then stood up "I have to go now, but I'll see you tomorrow," he smile and then left.

After he left I changed into some comfortable clothes and then Alger down to go to bed

I wonder what has him so nervous

I then fell asleep.

Camilo's pov:

I walked to the Casita, trying to make a plan,

If im gonna ask him out tomorrow, im gonna need help. I'll ask Isabela to help me decorate

Once I made it into the house I saw Isabela go into her room so I ran up the stairs and knocked on her door "Isabela! I need your help" I said. "Come in," she said simply as a response. I walked into the room toward her bed, where I saw her sitting. "Isabela I need your help to decorate the river tomorrow so I can ask Y/N to go out with me." Before I got to finished Isabela got up and hugged me. "Your finally gonna do it!" She screamed! "Of course I'll help!" She continued to scream. After talking about the plan for what we were gonna do, I left and went to me room to sleep.

Dolores pov:

Oh my. Did I hear that correctly? I have to go tell Mirabel.

I walked over to Bruno's room and knocked on her door. "Bruno hurry it's an emergency" I said through the door. He opened the door and I stormed in, after he closed it I began talking. "Camilo just asked Isabela to help decorate the river because he's finally going to ask Y/n to date him tomorrow." I said jumping up and down.

"Wait are you serious?" He asked shocked "of course I am!" He looked at me before looking at his rats "we have to go tell the others." And with that we went around and told everyone in the house, including the animals in Antonio's room. Everyone had the same reaction: they were all shocked. Which I understand, because Camilo had never asked anyone out before, and he never let us help him do it.

It's his time to shine! He can do it!

Y/n's pov:

I woke up a little late today so I got up and got ready. I put some of the cake we made in a Tupperware so I could give Camilo some, and then put it on my bag. I had a couple hours to spare so I decided to read a book, since I didn't have anything else to do.

Camilo's pov:

After I got up and got dress in some comfortable, but nice clothing, I got Isabela to come with me to the river. After around an hour of making sure everything was perfect and going over what I was going to say, Isabela left me alone. I went down to the shop and bought a koala stuffed animal that I thought Y/n would like and also bought same food since I was hungry. I didn't get anything for when me and Y/n met up because I planned on asking them out and then maybe going back to the Casita.

After I got food I went back to the river since there was only a half hour till he would be here. When I got there, the whole family was there except for Isabela, and they all came and started talking at once. "Can you guys talk one at a time" I said annoyed. "Your asking out Y/n?!" Mirabel shrieked. "Dolores can you not listen to my conversations" I screamed as she slowly backed away. "Yes, now will you go away he'll be here any second." I said as I watched them run back to the casita.

Y/n's pov:

It was finally time for me to meet up with Camilo so I told tío Marco that I was going out and left. As I was walking I looked around and saw the town, well basically only the Madrigal family, in a way happier mood than normal. I ebonite's all the views as I walked to the river.

When I finally saw the river it looked beautiful. Blue and purple flowers everywhere. "Camilo, this looks beautiful" I smiled. "Thank you Mi amor," he said "I had Isabela do it all for you". He smiled toward me and hugged me.

"I have to asked you something, and you have to answer honestly." He said starting to get nervous. "Yeah of course, what is it" I asked, "well I was just wondering if you would like to go out with me-" he said before papá ran over to us. "NO! You can't say yes!" He screamed "what?!" I turned toward him. "Your mother said she would pay me if I brought you home, so your coming home." He said "please, she said she would sign the divorce papers too" I looked at him in disgust. "No, go back to your own home." I said rolling my eyes. "I'll tell everyone that your married to her, and then trust me, you'll want to be out of this town." I added. As he ran away I turned towards Camilo. "I'm sorry, I have to go talk to my tío" I said before running off.

Please understand. Please.

Oh my my. And we thought the dad was decent /j

Total word count: 1091