the vision

Y/n's pov:

I ran into the house, breathing hard because I ran all the way from Casita to here, which isn't that far, but I was never really into sports. Tío Marco was sitting in the dining room eating breakfast. "Im so sorry tío, I forgot to tell you that I was staying at the Madrigals" I tried to catch my breath once more.

I sat down in front of him when he finally looked up. "It's alright, im glad your making friends." He smiled "and maybe a boyfriend" he whispered. "Hey!" I said crossing my arms. "Im just telling the truth" he laughed. "He's not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes. I got up and got out two pieces of bread and the butter. "Whatever you say" was what tío Marco said before getting up and grabbing his bag. "I'm going into town, I'll be back in a bit" he said before leaving. I put the bread I grabbed into a toaster.

After my bread was done I spread butter on it and sat down on the table, thinking about what happened last night. "Dolores" I whispered. "If you are listening, which you should be" I sighed "tell Mirabel to come to my house, I need to talk to her" I then sat there and waiting for Mirabel to show up.

After a couple of minutes, my now best friend showed up and knocked on my door. "So she did listen to me" I said as I opened the door to let mirabel in.

I Brought her to the dining room, and as we both sit down I mentioned the cracks, "what are we gonna do about the cracks, do you have any leads" Mirabel thought for a second and then starting talking "okay so while you were in my cousins room" she rolled her eyes jokingly "I went to the candle and Abuela was there talking about how she was scared. So then in the morning before breakfast, I asked Dolores, or who I thought was Dolores, what she heard about the magic, but instead it turned out to be Camilo, so then Dolores said that Luisa's eye was twitching all night"

I looked at her, she was talking pretty fast but it was easy to keep up with when I talk fast sometimes. "So I went and talked to Luisa and she told me about how she felt like she was carrying to much, and after that she told me to check tío Bruno's tower and look for the vision, and guess what I found."

She looked like she was out of breath from talking so much so I answered , "you found his vision?" She looked at me and smiled. She grabbed a bunch of green glass looking pieces out of her bag and set them in the table. She put them together like a puzzle.

"Is that you?!" I asked her. It was a picture of her in front of a Casita with cracks, but then I noticed that the picture moved. "Wait this changes" I told her as I put the pieces on a plate and moved it side to side.

"Oh my god! I didn't notice that!" She said laughing.

I set the vision back down on the table. "What are you gonna do now?" I looked back at her. "I don't know, I think I'm gonna ask my family" she said back. "That's a good idea, your gonna have to tell me what happens" I got up "but I have to go, so you'll be on your own again" she looked up at me and rolled her eyes. "You have to go meet my cousin " she said laughing "oh fuck off and get out of my house" I say laughing.

We both leave the house and split ways.

I realized I didn't know where Camilo was so I wondered around the town. I was looking at some of the shops, one of them had some little stuffed animals. I noticed a little penguin one, so I bought it then left.

I wandered around the town a little more since it's nearly impossible to find a shapeshifter in a crowd of people.

I felt like I was being followed so I turn around to see if anyone was following me. "BOO!!" Camilo screamed. "Fuck you" I turned back around and continued walking. "I'm sorry" he said in a whimper like tone. He ran up beside me and gave me a half hug. "Where are you going" he questioningly asked.

I thought for a second, I didn't really have anywhere to go. "No where, do you wanna hang out?" I asked, turning to him. "Of course, I would love to" he said as if I didn't even half to ask.

We walked in silence for a moment until we made it to a grass hill. We sat down and chatted for a while until Luisa came over to get Camilo for her Abuela. After Camilo told her he'd be there in a moment, he turned to me and stood up. "Later, mi Amor" he winked, and walked off. I went back to the Casita to find Mirabel, but apparently she wasn't there, so I left and went home.

When I got home I went upstairs to my room and grabbed a book I haven't read yet. I sat down on my bed and started to read.

I hadn't realized but I fell asleep and when I woke up it was already night time and there was a knock at my window. I looked out to see an out of breathe Mirabel.

I opened the window and Mirabel came rushing in, trying to catch her breathe. "What's wrong? What happened?" I asked her, trying to get an answer.

Omg a sorta cliff hanger for the first time????? I cant believe it :o

Words count: 983