threats?

TW: THREATENING (does this need a TW? I don't want to not put one!)

A bunch of spaces because the TW is at the beginning of the chapter

Y/n's pov:

What. The. FUCK.

I read the letter again, to make sure I read it correctly the first time. I looked at Camilo, as I started to cry. He followed my lead, and started crying. I hugged him, still holding the letter.

' Camilo.

You have grown to close to our son and we don't like it. Breakup with him. Ignore him. Make him hate you. Do anything to get him against you, so he'll know we were right. Or else. We will hurt you and Y/n, and I don't think you would want to at, now would you? Trust us when we say, you don't want to cross us. We will kill you.

Y/n's parents '

"I am so sorry." I hugged him tighter. "They won't hurt you, they're trying to break us apart, but they won't. They don't have the guts to do anything else." I backed up and looked at Camilo's face. It was all red from him crying. "It will all be okay, we'll go through this together" I said as I kissed him on the forehead. He looked at me and smiled "yeah. Together." He hugged me again. "I'm sorry for not telling you" he mumbled. "Don't apologize, I get why you did." I backed away from the hug.

"Is this why Mirabel and Dolores were acting weird?" I said as I connected the dots "yeah. Heh" he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

"I'm tired" I yawned and ran to the bed. Camilo walked behind me as I jumped and laid on the bed. I patted the bed next to me, signaling for Camilo to lay down. As he did, I hugged him, laying my head on his chest. "Goodnight" I mumbled. "Goodnight mi amor" was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

-time skip-

I woke up to someone sitting down on the bed. "Oh, did I wake you? Sorry!" Camilo said with a warm smile. I stuffed my face further down into the pillow my head was laying down on. "Come on, you have to get up eventually" I groaned and sat up. "I hate you" I looked towards him. "Aww mi amor, I love you too" he laughed jokingly.

We got up and after eating breakfast we went to town. "Sooooo" Camilo said nudging my shoulder, "what do you want to do?" He asked. "I'm not sure" I responded. I thought for a moment before adding, "maybe we can go see a movie?" His face lit up. "OH MY GOD THATS PERFECT" he said with a big smile. My happily walked towards the movie theater. We picked a movie and then got popcorn and something to drink.

We went into the theater and sat down. We decided to watch Coraline. As we waited for the movie we made small talk about how we were and what we've been doing, not like we haven't spent most of the time together.

As the movie started, the theater quieted down and we stopped talking.

-time skip-

The movie was ending and we decided to go to the river. "Did you like the movie?" Camilo asked, halfway to the river. "Yeah, I did" I smiled at him and then turned back to the path.

I've been on this path a couple times, but never actually admired how pretty it was out here.

We made it to the river quicker then I thought we would have.

"So?" Camilo sat down. I sat next to him. "Yeah?" I turned towards him. "Are we just going to ignore the letter?" He asked simply. "Oh." I turned away from him and looked back towards the river. "We can if you want I just thought it-" "Camilo it's fine, I just don't want to talk about it" I sighed, giving him a small smile.

Why did he have to bring it up?

He smiled back and looked towards the woods.

This all seems so weird. It doesn't feel right, it feels off. Eh it's nothing, it never is anything.

I laid down on the grass, looking up towards the sky. It was still kind of early so we still had most of the day to do something.

"What else should we do today?" I asked him. "Hmm I don't know." He said, as he looked back from me to the river. "What about an arcade?" I sat up and looked at him "really?!" I smiled. "Yeah, let's go!" He got up and dragged me with him.

We made it back into town and started to walk towards the arcade. We made it there quickly. I ran in and bought tokens. I went and played a couple games, Camilo playing some with me. He tried to get a toy in the claw machine but lost.

We played Dance dance revolution and, of course I won.

We finished off our tokens after an hour, with a bunch of tickets. We went over to the counter and got prizes, Camilo got a yo-yo and some other little things, and I got a stuffed animal.

We walked back to the Casita and went to Camilo's room. We didn't have anything else planned so we went to the kitchen and got snacks. We decided to head to his room and just hang out.

Coraline? Yeah ik that doesn't exist in their universe but, I'm the writer, I do what I want. Also, arcade? Yes. Dance dance revolution? Fuck yeah. Is it called that? I think.

Total words: 948