the party

Y/n's pov:

I got ready for the party quickly. I went downstairs to hear him talking to some girl about me. "I think you would like Y/n, he's a nice kid" he said. The girl looked towards me. She looked like she was in thought. "I think I could give it a shot!" She said before walking towards me. "Hi, my names Mirabel Madrigal!" She said with a big smile. "Hi. I'm Y/n as you probably already know" I looked from her to my tío. "Yeah," Mirabel said looking back to him "he said we might make good friends!" She looked back at me. "Y/n Mirabel is gonna take you to the ceremony, I'll meet you there" he said, walking out the door.

Mirabel looks like a nice girl. While walking to what she called the casita, she made small talk. "What are your hobby's?" She looked curiously at me. "Well I like to bake and read." You looked back at her. "Oo, that's awesome!" She said, practically jumping up and down. "Oh, by the way, I should tell you something" you said looking down at the ground. "Okay, go ahead" she looked from me to the path we were on. "I'm gay" you said expecting to hear her to be disgusted like people normally are. Instead she looked at you and her smile grew "That's awesome!" She yelled. "Wait, really? Your not disgusted?!" I looked at her with a smile. "Of course not!" She said looking at you.

As we continue to walk she continues making small talk till we make it to the casita. It's just as colorful as the rest of the town, if not more. I see a strong looking girl picking up donkeys, and another one making flowers grow. Then I see a boy who's greeting everyone.

"He's shape shifting?" I said out loud. Mirabel looks from me to the boy. "Who? Camilo?" She looks at me again then back to him. "Omg. You like him don't you?" She gasped. I looked away from the boy and continued to walk.

Mirabels pov:

"Y/n! Stop walking so fast!" He suddenly stopped. "I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean it." He turned around and put his hands on my shoulders. "Be quite" he turned back around and continued walking again.

Y/n's pov:

We were almost to the door when the boy came over to us and Mirabel ran inside, leaving me alone with him. "Mirabel!" I yelled after her.

"I haven't seen you around" the boy said looking at me. "I moved here today with my tío" I said looking around "Oh, well I'm Camilo" he said as he turned into me "And I'm Y/n" I said looking him up and down "Damn I look good" he turned back into himself after I said that. He started laughing. "I could agree with that mi guapo" he said before winking and walking away.

Oh my god I'm gonna kill Mirabel

I could feel my face heating up and I slowly walking into the house. I looked around and saw Mirabel by the stairs so I ran over to her. Once close enough so she could hear me whisper I said "You asshole!" She started laughing and then poked my cheek. "Your a tomato" she laughed.

-time skip-

The party has been going on for a while and Mirabel left to go get a drink. I see Camilo coming towards me again smirking. "Hola mi guapo" he leaned on the wall next to me "would you like to dance?" He said, holding his hand out. I rolled my eyes "I'm to gay for that" I said jokingly. He looked shocked "are you saying I'm not gay enough?!" He gasped. "How would you know, you don't even know me" he moved his hand back to his side and turned around facing the opposite way of me.

I rolled my eyes and turned to him "May I have the dance" I put my hand out towards him. He turned towards me smirking again. "Oh am I gay enough?" He asked jokingly, "is that a no?" I started to move my hand back but then he took it, pulling me towards him "of course not, mi amor" he said pulling me towards the dancing people.

Mirabels pov:

I come back from getting a drink but Y/n is no where in sight. I looked around, confused on where he could've gone until I see Camilo dancing with someone. Dolores came up behind me suddenly. "Camilo seems to have a little crush, considering the way he talks to him" Dolores said before walking away again. "Oh my god!" I said out loud. Getting a couple of weird looks.

Y/n's pov:

Oh my god. I'm dancing with a hot guy. Oh. My. God. OH. MY. GOD.

I could feel my face slowly get redder and redder. Camilo looked at me and turned his head to the side "are you alright?" He said laughing "your as red a cherry" he added. "Oh be quiet." I looked around and saw Mirabel looking at me and Camilo smiling widely. "Oh shit" I whispered. I looked back at Camilo who was looking at me already. "Mirabel is never gonna forget this" I said to him and he looked over at her. "Is that really such a bad thing?" He whispered in my ear. 

"Camilo!" I heard someone yell. "It's time!" Followed. "It's time we split for now, but I'll se later mi amor" he winked and walked away. Mirabel came and ran up to me.

Oh god

"Your never gonna forget this are you?" I turned to her. "Nope, Never. I'll remember this for the rest of my life" she added "I have to go though, I need to wish Antonio luck!" She walked away toward a red curtain.

I didn't see my tío around so I assumed that he didn't show. I looked at the red curtain as it opened. There was a kid standing there holding his hand out to someone else who was behind the wall. They walked out and stood next to who I assume was Antonio. Mirabel.

Okay so longer chapter but another one is on its way. Btw happy news year ever for whoever it's New Year's Eve for like me! I'm not sure when the next chapter will be out but it will be soon.

Total words: 1074