papá ?!?!

Y/ns pov:

Camilo brought me to the bathroom and helped me clean the dried blood off my face. "What do you want to do?" He asked me softly. "Can we just go back to your room?" I asked. He nodded and we went back to his room. I sat down on his bed and he sat next to me. I scooted closer to him and hugged him.

I laid my head on his shoulder as closed my eyes. He laid his head on mine and then started humming,

He's so adorable

A couple minutes later the humming stopped so I assumed he fell asleep. I laid both me and Camilo on our back, then started to drift off.

Mirabels pov:

"I don't hear anything, do you think it's safe to look in?" I turned to Isabela, "I think it should be alright, let's go" Isabela went in first since she had the camera in her hand. We walked up to Camilo and Y/n cuddling on the bed. I nudged Isabela, telling her to take the pictures. She put the camera to her eye, and then snapped the picture. I slowly back away before bolting it out the door, with Isabela behind me. Once we made it out the door, we high fived and went into her room.

Y/n's pov:

I sat up in the bed I was sitting in, Camilo laying next to me. I got out of the bed and walked downstairs to see Isabela and Mirabel laughing at the door.

"Good morning Y/n" Isabela said slowly, moving towards me. "How'd you sleep?" Mirabel asked, coming in the opposite side of me. "Why are you guys acting so weird?" I asked looking back and forth between the two. "Oh no reason" Mirabel said pulling something out of her bag. She opened it and it was a picture of me and Camilo Cuddling "What the hell" I said trying to grab it, but she moved away to quickly.

Mirabel gave the picture to Isabela and I chased her to try and get it. "What are you guys doing?" I heard Camilo ask from the top of the stairs. I continued to try and get the paper "give me the damn paper" I said to Isabela, she gave it all to Mirabel who ran up the stair and showed Camilo, but moved it before he could get it either.

Isabela grabbed onto Mirabel and created a vine that brought them out if the house quicker.

"Should we go after them?" Camilo asked me, coming down the stairs. "You wanted people to know I'm yours right?" I looked at him and could see him turning a shade a pink, "if so, then no we shouldn't" I said leaving the house to go toward town. Camilo ran after me. I was trying think of something to do together when I thought of the best idea. I grabbed Camilos arm and dragged him to my house. "What are we doing?" he asked confused. I started getting all the stuff out to make cake and Icing. I took me ring off and placed it carefully on the dining room table.

"You mix all the wet ingredients, I'll mix the dry" I said as I set the recipe in front of us. I poured the flour into the bowl, but before putting it away I put a little in my hand and threw it at Camilo. "Y/n!" He said as you he turned around to cough the flour out of his mouth. He wiped his face and then continued to mix his ingredients. "I'll get you back for that" he said.

When we mixed the dry ingredients into the wet, we poured the batter into a cake pan and put it in the oven.

While the cake was baking the the oven, me and Camilo made icing to put in the cake, and then split it in half to dye them. We died one black, and the other blue.

-time skip-

The cake was finally done baking so we let it cool on a cooling rack before popping it out of the cake pan. After it fully cooked outside of the cake pan we iced the sides and tops blue, making sure to have extra since the first one was our crumb coat. After putting the blue on we put some of the black in a piping bag that i brought from when I lived with my mamá. We piped two little stick figures, and the cake, and then someone came into the house.

"Oh hey Y/n your here!" Tío Marco said as he walked through the door. "Oh and hey Camilo" He said. Camilo waved towards him. I saw someone else walk into the house behind my tío. "Papá?" I said surprised. He looked at me and smiled. "Camilo can you go upstairs for a moment?" I asked him and I smiled. "Yeah sure" he said as he headed upstairs.

"Why are you here" I asked as tío Marco went upstairs to what I assumed was his room. "I came to see you!" He said happily. "And I came to tell you that me and you mamá are getting a divorce, so she won't be around the house anymore." He said cheerfully.

No way. He actually got rid of her.

"That's so awesome!" I said joyfully. I know he has wanted to do it for a while but never had the guts to. "I know! I'm excited" he grinned. "Your mamá already packed her things and left." He added. I couldn't believe it, she's gone, for good. "That's good for you, now you'll have the house all to yourself." I nodded.

That's the end of this one. Did you guys enjoy it?

Total words: 966