tell them.

TW: MENTION OF THE WORDS "KILL MYSELF"

Y/n's pov:

"Hey Y/n, can I ask you something?" I turned to look at him, but when my eyes met his and looked away. "Yeah, what's up?" I nudged his shoulder because he looked like he was lost in thought. "Uh" he looked around the room nervously. "You wanna know why I put that ring on your ring finger?" he asked jokingly. I could tell he didn't say what he wanted to. "Why?" I asked back. He looked at me and grinned "guess" he laughed "hmm was it because you want to marry me?" I joked, he turned red and looked away. "No!" He said he looked back at me and nudged my arm "it was so everyone will know your mine" he added. I felt my face heating up, so I covered it with my hands.

He did not.

Camilo burst out laughing next to me. "Your face- is so- red" he said in between breaths. I took my hands off my face and flicked him off. "How could you" he gasped. "I do" I got up and went back to the door, knocking in it. Please let me out your brothers being his annoying self.

Camilo ran up to me and jumped, hugging me in the process. We both fell to the ground. "Camilo Madrigal!" I screeched "what was that for!" He looked at me like he didn't do anything wrong, still hugging me "you called me annoying" Is all he said.

We sat there laying in the floor for a moment before I spoke again "soo are you not gonna stop hugging me or?" I felt him move behind me before removing his hands.

I went to go stand up but tripped on vine I didn't know what there. I sat there for a moment and then got up after feeling something wet dripping down my face "fuck" I whispered. Camilo came up next to me "are you okay?" He asks concerned. I look at him and he looks shocked. "Isabela if your out there we have a problem," he said "Aka a blood problem"

Isabela opens the door and I stand up. "Oh my god, Y/n are you okay?!" She rushes over, "yeah I'm fine I just need a tissue" I said walking out of the room.

When I make it downstairs I see someone familiar walk by, so I follow them. Isabela goes off to get a tissue for me and Dolores pulled Camilo to the side, so now I'm following this random person.

After a while they realized they were being followed and stopped where they were. They slowly turned around and then I saw their face.

"MAMÁ?!" I yelled. She smiled wide and walked towards me. "Get away from me" I said calmly backing away into the empty area of the house. "Why, Y/n? I don't get why you don't like me." She said slowly inching closer. I see Mirabel in the corner of my eye with her mamá, and Dolores telling Camilo something on the stairs.

What is going on?!

I look around and see everyone standing around us. I look back at Camilo and see that he's pissed, and then at my mom who's acting like she didn't do anything wrong. Mirabel starts to walk towards me "stay where you are" I said looking at her. She stopped and walked back towards her mamá.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, as she looked at me sighed "after I left your house I needed somewhere to stay." She said. "Then go to your home." I said angrily. I tried to keep myself calm but I slowly started breathing faster and faster.

"What's wrong?" She asked me smiling, an obviously enjoying the fact that I can't breathe. As I waited a minute to catch my breath and calm down I spoke again "You know what's wrong. You know why I reacted this way. But no one else does, so tell them." She looked at me shocked "you think they'll believe you?" She laughed "your just a kid making up stories" she added. I looked around at everyone here. "They're all here now so why don't YOU say it." I smiled. "Where should you start though?" I thought about everything she did.

"I know, how about when I thought I could trust you and told you that I was gay and you kicked me out of the house till the police had to bring me back" I stared at her. In the corner of my eye I saw tío Marco come over to me. "Or how about how you never accepted me, say you don't like me, and told me to kill myself!" I yelled at her.

She's here now. It's time everyone knows who she truly is.

She looked around the room in disgust. "I did no such thing!" She yelled back. "You did!" Tío Marco said "I can confirm that" Dolores said. Everyone looked at her, I smiled at her and she smiled back. Abuela walked toward her. I want you to leave this house and never come back again." She said sternly. My mamá turned around and ran.

I fell to the floor crying. Everyone came over to me to make sure I'm okay, but Camilo was the first to get to me. He rushed over and hugged me in the tightest hug. Everyone walked away after a couple of minutes including tío Marco, saying he was going to make sure she didn't try to go to his house. That is, everyone but Camilo. He was still hugging me as tight as when he started. After I stopped crying he loosened up enough so he could see my face.

He put both of his hands on my cheeks to make sure I was listening "are you okay?" He asked with a concerned tone. I nodded my head and he let go of my cheeks. He stood up and gave me his hand to take. "Cmon, that's go wash your face" he said smiling as he continued to hold my hand.

Not bad, not bad

Total words: 1029