the mishap

Mirabels pov:

I walked out next to Antonio. Everyone was staring at me, but I had to do it, for Antonio. We walked down the path, and I noticed Y/n in the crowd. He gave me a thumbs up, so I smiled back. We made it to the stairs and Abuela looked upset. Oh well, it's all for Antonio. We made it to the top and Antonio got his door, he can speak to animals, he loves animals so that's really cool!

Y/n's  pov:

Everyone went into Antonio's room so I followed. I walked in and it was different then I expected. It was huge, had a giant tree, and a bunch of animals!? I wish I had a room like this. I looked around and noticed that Mirabel left after her family took a picture without her. Which was kinda rude to be honest. I followed her out of the room and noticed that she was holding a tile from the roof of the house. I went down to her as she cut her hand on it. "Oh my god are you okay?" I asked her but she continued to look forward as the ground made a cracking sound.

I watched as Mirabel followed it and looked up at the candle. I followed her gaze as it dimmed. She ran into Antonio's room screaming. Everyone came out of the room and looked around at the Casita, but there wasn't anything wrong. After everyone decided it was okay and went back, Mirabel went back to her room.

I follow here and knock on her door. "Mirabel? Can I talk to you?" I ask as she opens her door. "Come in" she said moving out of the way so I could go into the room. I walked in and sat on the bed. "I saw what happened" she looked at me shocked "So you believe me?!" She said happily sitting next to me. "Of course I do." I smiled back. "We have to figure out what's wrong with the miracle" she said looking at the closed door. "If that's your way of asking for help, I'll help, but I won't go breaking into places, but I will help from the sidelines" I looked toward the door as there was a knock. "Maribel are you in there?" A womens voice rang "yeah, one second mamá" Mirabel responded. She turned to me "you should spend the night so we can try and figure out what's happening" I nodded as she left the room.

A young girl past the room, the stopped and turned back. "Y/n right? I haven't I traduced myself but my name is Dolores, I can hear everything, and can hear from far" she look at me and walked into the room a little. "Yeah I'm Y/n, what's up" I asked her. She looked outside the room to make sure no one was around "Camilo was looking for you" she said looking back into the room she added "he wanted me to tell you to meet him in his room" she added, looking at me for a response "Oh? Uh, where is his room?" I asked looking around awkwardly. She explained where it was and left. I sighed and got up, walking to his room.

Camilo's pov:

I told Dolores to tell Y/n to come to my room. Did she tell him though? I hope. I just want to hang out with him that's all. Right? Maybe flirt a little but that's normal.

Why am I acting like I don't like them, I know I'm gay so why am I acting so nervous

I sat down on my bed and fell on my back.

Y/n's pov:

I knocked on his door and he opened it quickly. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in "mi amor" he said dipping me like we were at the end of a ballroom dance. After a couple minutes he let me go and walked over to his bed and sat down. I just stood there confused. "So? Why did you want me to come in here" I asked walking toward him to sit next to him. "I don't know" he shrugged "just to hang out" I sat down next to him and he laid his head down on my shoulder. "Shouldn't you be at the party?" I asked and he just continued to look forward.

Dolores walked in the room with a blanket and threw it at me. "Your staying right? Your gonna have to sleep in here on the extra bed over there" she looked over at an extra bed that was next to Camilos. "That's why that's in here" Camilo said looking from the bed to Dolores. "Well the party is coming to an end so get some sleep" Someone said coming up behind Dolores. "Dolores! Why'd you bring Isabela!" Camilo scoffed "You probably told her everything too!" He added. Dolores stepped back and then ran. "She did! Didn't she!" He looked toward Isabela. Isabela look at me, smiled and then slowly left, closing the door behind her.

Camilo layer down on his bed and sighed "Dolores can hear everything which is cool and all, but she can't keep a secret to save her life" he said "what's so bad with people knowing?" I laid down beside him. "Nothing I guess" he closed his eyes and sat there for a minute.

We sat there in silence for a while. I sat up and looked at him and realized he fell asleep. "Hey" I said tapping on his shoulder "heyyy" I tapped on his shoulder once more. He turned his face toward me and opened his eyes a little "whatt" he said dragging out the 't'. "Goodnight " I said laughing a little as i stood up to go to the other bed.

Before I got very far he grabbed my waste and pulled me back onto the bed, and pulled my back closer to his chest "goodnight" he laid his head on my shoulder. I fell asleep not that long after.

Camilos pov:

I woke up and realized that I had basically been cuddling Y/n. "Mi amor" he said smiling. Y/n turned to face me and smiled "good morning" he said sitting up. "It's time for breakfast" I said sitting up and going toward the door.

"Oh shit" y/n said "I cant go to breakfast, tell them I had to go" Y/n said getting up and walking toward the door quickly "where are you going?" I asked him stopping him from leaving by hugging him, "I forgot to tell my tío Marco I was staying, I have to go back, but I'll see you later" he said hugging back before sprinting out the door.

I walked downstairs and went to breakfast "where is Y/n" Mirabel asked with a confused tone. "He had to go, he needed to talk to his tío Marco" I said simply. We ate breakfast and then I got changed and left the Casita.

Y/n's pov:

I sprinted out of the casita because I didn't want tío Marco to be mad, especially when it's only me second day of being here.

Total words: 1205