Bruno and the- rats?

Mirabels pov:

I've been running for at least ten minutes, I have to rest.

I see Y/n's house in the distance so I climb the tree close to his window and knock. When they finally open the window I lay down on the floor to catch my breath. "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked me but I can't catch my breath long enough to answer.

I have to tell him about Bruno

Once I finally catch my breath I tell him what happened. "Okay so basically my tío Bruno is living in my walls and he said I have to hug my sister Isabela to make the miracle strong again" he sat there looking at me shocked "in your WALLS?" He looked surprised to say the least. "That would've scared the shit out of me, I'm glad I didn't have to come with you" he said laughing a little.

Y/n's pov:

What the fuck. No seriously what the fuck.

"So he disappeared but never left the house and is living in the walls with the rats?" She looked at me seriously. "I wish I was joking" she say quietly.

So that's why she was running

"You ran all that just because of Bruno? Why? Why not tell your family?" I said confused "they wouldn't believe me, you seen how they were with Antonio's ceremony." I nodded to let her know that I understood. "Are you gonna hug Isabela?" I questioned. "Yeah so about that.." she looked at the ceiling "what did you do" I looked at her seriously. She looked at me and smiled a guilty but also sad smile. "So I hugged her but when Abuela said I was ruining the family but then I said she was tearing the family apart not me, and then the house basically started to break and I tried to save the candle but couldn't" she started to cry "so then I couldn't save it and the whole house fell and is all rubble, and then I ran away" she started balling so I hugged her.

She fell asleep after a while so I laid her down on my bed when there was a knocking at the door. I went downstairs to open the door and of course, it was Camilo.

"Hey Y/n have you seen Mirabel?" I looked at him and tilted my head, leaning in the doorframe "what happened to 'mi amor'?" I asked jokingly, he let out a little chuckle and then looked at me seriously. "I may or may not have seen her." I said going to shut the door, but he stopped it with his foot.

"Y/n." He said sternly. "Okay so she..." I peaked out the door and looked back and forth "may or may not be in my room" I whispered the quietest I could. "What!" He basically screamed "so she's okay? She alright?" He added. "Of course shes alright, but don't tell anyone about this. Shes already really upset." I said to him, looking him dead in the eyes.

"Can I come in and see her?" He asks me "uh shes kinda asleep but maybe when she wakes up" he nodded and left, going toward where the casita once stood. I felt so bad, but there was no time for that, I had to go get Mirabel some water, she was probably de hydrated from all the crying.

I grabbed a glass and put some water in it before walking upstairs. I set it next to the bed, and grabbed a spare blanket out of the closet, laying it on the ground. I grabbed a spare pillow and another spare blanket and set the pillow at the end of one of the first blankets and the second blanket on top of the other.

Before I fell asleep it started pouring outside, maybe it was pepa

-Time skip-

I woke up to hear tío Marco talking to someone. I walked downstairs and saw Mirabel sitting at the table with him. "Oh, here comes Y/n!" She said smiling toward me. "Good morning guys" I said before getting a glass of water. "Marco being a great person said that I can stay for a while, so I can think about what to do with my family!" She said happily.

I looked at Tío Marco who just smiled at me. "Oh by the way, Camilo was looking for you" I said setting down my water and going up the stairs. Mirabel ran after me. "What do you mean he was looking for me? What did you say?!" She said nervously. "So about that..." I turned to her as there was a knock at the door, "shit." I said loudly. "Go hide somewhere in my room, like I'm my closet or something" I pushed her towards the door, "I'll get it!" I yell to my tío. I run to the door and quickly open it. "Camilo." I said exiting the house and closing the door behind me.

"Is Mirabel here? I really need to talk to her" he said worried, "so I'm pretty sure she left, but if she comes back I can tell her your trying to get to her?" I smiled awkwardly, not wanting to lie to him "I know your lying." He said calmly "just make sure she's safe and please get her to talk to me, it's important" he turned around and left.

I opened the door behind me, slowly walking backwards. "Mirabel!" I yelled through the house. "We have a problem!" She walked down the stair and peaked her head out from behind the wall to make sure there was no one else there. "What's wrong?" She rushed to me. "Camilo just came by to talk to you, he knows your here, but he said it was important and he looked pretty nervous about it." I mumbled quickly.

She looked from the door to me "is he still here?" She asked quietly "uhh no why?" I turned to look at the door to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

"I have to go back. I have to go and apologize." She than ran out of the house without another word.

Isn't this story so amazing so far /hj

Total words: 1041