money

Y/n's pov:

I heard someone talking to me as I slowly woke up. "Mi amor?" I heard someone say. I sat up and looked around.

Oh it's Camilo

My head was starting to hurt, I assume I laid on a rock and didn't notice. I started to rub my head as Camilo came over to me. "Hey, are you okay? Why are sleeping out here" I recalled the events that happened earlier that day and felt my eyes water up again.

I don't like her but that was messed up

"I don't want to talk about" I said before trying to stand up. Instead I was pulled back down to the ground, and pulled into a hug. "Understandable" Camilo added "but if you need to talked to someone, I'm here" he smile and me and hugged me once more. "It's gonna get late soon" he stood up reaching his hand out to help me up. "We should get you home" he pulled me up and we started walking back toward the town. 

-time skip-

When we finally made it to me house, we said our goodbyes and split ways. I walked past the living room and noticed my tío dropped something before giving my mamás stuff to her. I walked over and picked it up.

What is this

It was another little envelope. I opened it and saw a bunch of money. I yelled for my tío to come down and he did pretty quickly. He came over to where I was and looked at the money. "There's exactly 2,000 dollars." Tío Marco said in disbelief. "I can't believe it. She tired stealing from me" he laughed quietly. "What do you mean she tried to steal from you?!" I yelled. "I lost exactly 2,000 dollars yesterday. It was in a box on the counter. It was for someone in town, they were struggling so I was going to give it to them. I cant believe she would do that" he said shaking his head.

I frowned and walked into the kitchen. I was pretty hungry after today.

I cant believe that bitch. First she says some very bad things to me and they we find out she was stealing! That's asshole.

I got a cup of water and then found a snack to eat. I went back up to me room, "AHH!" I screamed, almost spilling my water. "Mirabel, what the hell!" I said. "Sorry your window was open" she shrugged at me, pointing towards the window. "But why did you come in?" I questioned her. She shrugged again and slid over on the bed so I could sit next to her.

"What's up?" She asked turning towards me. "A lot if I'm gonna be honest" I sighed "you wanna talk about it" I looked at her and started talking.

-time skip-

"SHE WHAT?!" Mirabel yelled. I covered her mouth with my hand "don't be so loud" I whispered. She nodded so I moved my hand away, right when I did that Mirabel started talking again "Two things 1.she had the audacity to steal? And 2.she really said that to you" she looked disappointed. "I knew something was up when she asked me to leave" she said when suddenly her face changed to an expression of sadness "I am so sorry" she started "I was the one who mentioned Camilo and I didn't say anything other than you guys were friends, I didn't know this would happen, I am so sorry" she started to frown so I hugged her to reassure her that it was all okay.

Mirabel decided that she was just going to stay the night at my place and have a sleep over, so we got some extra blankets and a pillow and created a bed on the floor. After a while of talking and laughing we both ended up falling asleep.

-time skip-

We both woke up and decided that we were going to go to the Casita. Once we were ready we left and started our walk. After a couple minutes of walking we finally made it to the Casita. We went up to Antonio's room to see what he was doing, and we saw him playing jump rope with two bunnies, somehow.

We talked to Antonio and played some games with him before Isabela came in. "Mirabel, can you and Y/n give me a hand? Im practicing with my flowers and need some poses." Me and Mirabel agreed to help and then walked to her room, leaving Antonio to play with the two bunnies.

When we walked in the room, I noticed that Camilo was there to help too. "Oh Mirabel can you can help me grab something, I just remembered I need it." She turned towards Mirabel and smiled. Mirabel looked around the room then nodded.

Once they left I turned toward Camilo "That was planned. That was 100% planned" I sighed "what's wrong with that? At least now I can be alone with mi amor" he said smirking. "You know they're probably having Dolores tell them everything that's going on right?" He just shrugged "what's so bad with people know?" He said, mocking me from the first time we met.

"I never said there was anything bad about it" I said turning to leave the room since I assumed Isabela didn't actually need my help, Camilo following.

Isabelas pov:

"Okay Mirabel make sure they don't try to leave." I said as Mirabel ran over to the door. I than made vines connecting the door handle and the railing on the other side of the Casita. "It's about time they get together" mirabel said, letting go of the door. "We'll give them an hour in there and then we let them out" I said before grabbing a chair and sitting down. I have to sit here so no one tries to let them out.

Y/n's pov:

I go to open the door, but lucky me, they locked us in here. "They locked us in here" I sighed "more time to hang out with you then, Mi amor" Camilo said. "Did you plan this?!" I looked at him jokingly "of course not," he said before adding "come sit over here with me till they come back and let us out" he said walking over to two chairs.

I don't like this chapter but oh well.

Total words: 1070