the end

Camilos pov:

"Please- don't die-" I said before hugging them one last time."-

Everyone looks at me. "THEY DIED?!" One of the teens scream at the top of their lungs. " NOOOO Y/N!" Another one screams. "Shhh quiet down, I don't think everyone wants to hear all of your guys's screaming." I said laughing. After they all calmed down, I heard a voice talk next to me. "If I were to have died, you would have only cared about not dancing with me again?!?!" He rolled his eyes. "Of course. You were such a great dancer we need to do it again" he winked.

"Get a room" one of the teenagers scoffed while the others, including Y/n laughed. "Haha so funny." I said sarcastically.

Y/n's pov:

Camilo just finished telling a story where I....died?

One of the last things he said was about not being able to dance with me again so I had to stay alive. Why would that be what he said? Oh well, he's himself and you'll never know what you'll get.

Tonight there was going to be a celebration for the town at the Casita the next day. I guess it was an annual thing. After Camilo told the teens the story, we picked up some things for his family, like decorations, and ingredients that Julieta needed.

When we got back to the Casita and we hung out for a while.

-time skip-

It was finally time for dinner, so I went home and saw Tío Marco in the kitchen making dinner. "What are you making?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "Your favorite." He said smiling towards me. "For you being safe" he went back to cooking.

I walked up to my room and grabbed a book. I started reading until dinner was ready.

"Y/n! Come eat" I heard him yell some time later.

I walk downstairs and see tío Marco at the table. I notice that he already set everything up at the table so I sat next to him. "How are you?" He asked me concerned. "I'm doing fine. Why?" I look up at him with a smile. "You know. With everything about someone kidnapping you" my face dropped and I looked back at my food. "I'd rather not talk about it" he nodded and we ate in silence.

After we ate I went into my room and laid down. I closed my eyes, remembering that I had to go to the casita at 12 to help set up for the party, and help Julieta cook so she doesn't have to do it all by herself.

-time skip-

I woke up and got ready, making sure to be in clothes that could get dirty if they needed to. I made lunch since I woke up late and then walked to the casita.

I knocked on the door as Julieta opened it. "Y/n, you know you don't have to knock right? You can just walk right in" I smiled "I know, but just walking in makes me nervous."

Julieta walked with me to the kitchen where all of the stuff was out in the counter. She told me what  to do as we started to make the food. I heard the floor creak behind us, so I turned around. "Camilo!" I said happily. He looked up from the ground. Once he noticed me he turned around and ran. The smile I had on my face dropped.

That was weird.

"He's been acting weird all day." Julieta looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to cook.

I'll see what's going on later.

After Julieta didn't need my help anymore, I started to walk around the Casita to see what else I could do. I saw Mirabel trying to hand up a banner, but couldn't get it even. "Here let me help" I grabbed the other side and hung it up.

"Oh Y/n!" She said surprised. She looked around and then back at me "what's up with Camilo today?" She questioned. "Dunno, the first and last time I saw him was in the kitchen before he ran away." I sighed. "Oh." Mirabel looked disappointed.

"I'll make sure he's okay" I reassured Mirabel.

I saw Camilo leave the Casita to go to town. I ran towards him and yelled for him "Camilo!". He never slowed down, so I just started talking, "what's wrong?! Why are you ignoring me?! Did I do something?! We're all worried..... I'm worried" I quietly said the last part. I don't want to stress him out more, since he looks like something's on his mind.

He suddenly went to a stop. He turned and looked towards me, he mumbled something, and then turned around and started walking.

Camilos pov:

"I'm sorry" I mumbled before turning away and walking again. He looked disappointed, but I couldn't tell him. He couldn't know. Not if it was 'them', especially if it was 'them'.

Before anything, I need to think about this. Even if it was signed. I don't want to believe it. Going that low.

Y/n's pov:

I watched him walk away, trying to think of what could make him act like this, but I couldn't think of a good excuse.

He's never like this, even if something is wrong, it must be big.

I ran back to the Casita to look for Dolores.

She should know. She has to know.

I looked around for Dolores, and when I finally found her, she was with Mirabel. "Hey Dolores can I talk to you?" I asked politely. She nodded and followed me to an empty room "what's wrong with Camilo, he's ignoring me" I sighed. "That's why I haven't heard his flirting today." She said as if she was saying her thoughts aloud. "I haven't heard anything, he's been quite all day." She said. I thanked her for letting me take up some of her time and then left.

-time skip-

For the rest of the day, all Camilo did was ignore me, and walk out of the room if I was in there, but now it's time for the party in thirty minutes. I rushed home to change. Once I found a nice outfit I changed and walked back to the casita. I saw Camilo greeting people. He looks my way, winks, and then looks away.

Here we go again.

ITS NOT THE ACTUAL END OF THE STORY!!!!! Obviously. Also, I haven't had any motivation to write even though I have the idea of what to do, so the updates have been slow, but I know you guys wanted this so here you go, I don't know when the next one will be out, but I'll try to get it out soon. Have a good day/night!

Total words: 1133