Chapter 20- Loki

"Grab the bitch

"Grab the bitch."

Astraea's reflexes are quick as always, she swipes a switch blade from the pocket of her sweater before holding it up threateningly towards the brown headed male in front of her whose holding her up by the collar of her hoodie, "I'll kill you."

He only smiles like a fucking psychopath, "That's no way to talk to your big brother." He taunts and I freeze. What the fuck was he talking about?

Her smile is much more nastier and I shiver, "You're right, Johnny." And then she nicks him, slicing the skin of his jaw with the knife. He howls in pain, face twisting with fury before he throws her against the cemented pavement harshly and kicking the center of her stomach. She lets out a hoarse laugh, coughing, "You hit like a bitch." She practically wheezes.

When I move to help her, I'm held back by the other two. Anger flashes in my vision, making me see red. "Stop fucking hitting her!" I growl, thrashing in their hold. I don't know who but one of them kicks at the back of my legs and my knees hit the ground.

We're silenced, "Anyways." The familiar stranger drawls, sarcasm thick in his voice. "You don't remember me, huh?" He smiles down at us, "I'm pretty sure the two of you left me for dead in an alley way down the street three years ago." He explains and I freeze, blood running cold as memories start flashing in my brain.

I hadn't recognized him because the last time I seen him, his face was covered in his own blood from the amount of times I pummeled my fists into it. He was the one I left behind, not even knowing if he was still breathing. He had picked on me and Astraea every chance he got and when we caught him alone, we beat the living shit out of him. We didn't care if it wasn't fair, we jumped him but Astraea was the one who stopped me when she heard the cops—we ran, leaving him just like that. I probably would've actually killed him if they hadn't showed.

"Shit." Astraea groans, "You're still alive?" I would've laughed if we were in a different situation but I wasn't particularly looking forward to dying tonight, especially since I still had plans to kill Eris's uncle.

He scowls, "Obviously." Hissing at her like a fucking snake.

"Shame." She croaks and I shoot her a warning glare to shut her damn mouth.

His nostrils flare, "You left me for dead." He barks at her but she doesn't balk nor does she flinch.

"You deserved it." She sneers, "You're a spoilt piece of shit, thinking your better than everybody." She tells him, "Someone had to humble you, too bad it didn't work." She barely even finishes her sentence before the brown headed male—Johnny stomps on her hand, twisting his boot and a loud crunch sound echoes into the night air.

My stomach drops at the scream she lets out, "Hey! Get the fuck of of her!" I yell, watching as she cradles her hand to her chest. "Astraea." I call out but she ignores me. He stomped on her dominant hand, the one she uses to play baseball. He probably fucking shattered it. Fear finally settles into the pit of my stomach, "What do you want?" I ask him, my eyes still on Astraea. She isn't crying but her body is shaking and I can't tell if it's from pain or anger.