Prologue

Eris sits in the tub, staring at the wall blankly

Eris sits in the tub, staring at the wall blankly. She had been in the bathtub for about an hour trying to scrub every inch of her skin off. She felt disgusting, it felt like her skin was crawling. She felt dirty. She felt sick to her stomach everytime she thought about what happened tonight.

What her father let happened tonight. What she let happened tonight. Why didn't she fight back? Why did she let it happen? Was what she was wearing to inappropriate? Was she showing to much skin? Was she asking for it? She was the school's slut, so it must've been her fault.

The thoughts roam around her head repeatedly. Her eyes fall shut, remembering the way he touched her. She could feel his hands around her neck, choking her when she tried to yell. She could feel his grip around her hands when she tried to push him way. His lips against her ear, whispering in her ear to shutup or he'd kill her. She could still feel his fingers wiping at her tears, telling her it was okay as if that would comfort her.

She could feel her scalp hurting from hard he was pulling at her hair. She could feel the cold metal of his belt against her stomach when he tried to unbuckle himself quickly. She could feel his breath against her neck. He was everywhere.

"Don't think about it." She whispers, "Don't think about it." She repeats, "It's over. You're okay."

Should she tell someone? Would anyone believe her or would they throw the fact that she liked to sleep around in her face? Would they tell her she was asking for it? What would they say? Who would she tell? What if he did it again?

She missed her mom. Her mom would believe her. Her mom would help her and comfort her. She would've taken her a warm bath and calm her down. She would've brushed her hair out and read her a story but she wasn't here. She was dead. Nobody could help her now.

She can't tell anyone. She didn't want to tell anyone and so she wouldn't. She'd act like it never happened and move on with her life.

 She'd act like it never happened and move on with her life

SO EXCITED !

Author's Note:

I just want to point out that this story has a lot of trigger warnings. It deals with sexual assault, drugs, and alot of mental health issues. It can be triggering for some people so I just wanted to warn youuu!

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU!