Chapter 33- Eris

I wake up to harsh fingers digging into my wrist, pain pulsing against my skin at how tight it is

I wake up to harsh fingers digging into my wrist, pain pulsing against my skin at how tight it is. My eyes open up in a daze as I try to blink away any left over fatigue only to find my father to be standing over me, furious as he watches me. I jump in my skin, trying to yank my arm away, "It hurts." I rasp, throat aching.

"Shutup." He sneers, "Do you want to know how many calls I had to make to find you? Even the school wouldn't give me any information." He growls, "What did you tell them?"

I shake my head, fear gripping me tight. "Nothing. I didn't say anything." I argue, trying to push his hand off.

"You're coming home." He nearly shouts, eyes wild as he stares at me. I've never seen him so disheveled, so out of place which means something must've happened.

I nearly cry at his demand, "I don't want too," My voice shakes, "I'm not going back there, not after what you let Judas do to me!" I shout, my heart racing as monitors track it.

He doesn't even flinch, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about," I breathe, searching the room for an escape. "You let him in my room and he raped me!" I don't even notice how loud I'm being until the door to my room opens, Loki rushing in with Lucio behind him. I barely pay attention though, "Why would you let him do that to me?"

My father's brows furrow, "That never happened." He states, watching me in fake concern. "It was a nightmare, Eris. It didn't really happen, you've been having nightmares since you were a kid and confusing them with reality. " He tells me, watching me with hawk eyes not even bothering to glance over at the two behimd him.

Confusion clouds my brain, "What? No. Yes it did." I argue, my eyes finding Loki who trembling with rage. "Right?" I ask, my eyes finding my father again. "I have all the marks to prove it."

"Marks that you put on yourself." My father snaps back just as fast, "Just like you always do, Eris." He finally glances over at Loki and Lucio. "Judas left right after dinner, there's no way he could've gone to you room." He explains, drawing me in as my eyes never leave him and I'm reminded of when I was just a kid and he use to refresh my memories when I tried to tell him what my brained processed, what my brained remembered.

"Don't listen to him, Eris." Loki pulls my attention over to him, trying to disregard my father and help me. "It happened, baby."

Tears stream down my face, "He raped me? I'm not being crazy?" I ask, quietly.

His face cracks, "He did, sweetheart." I hear Lucio inhale sharply at the confirmation, "You didn't dream it and you aren't crazy." He stares deep into my eyes trying to search for something, "Don't listen to him, focus on me."

I try but my brain stuggles with what's real and what's not, "But how? How could he have done that if he wasn't there?" I start to hold on to false hope, a dark hope. What if it didn't actually happen? What if I really did only dream about it and woke up thinking it was real? My brain latches on to a false reality, something it's been doing since I was just a little girl. It tries erasing all my trauma and leaves me stuck with an empty feeling that has me wondering why.