🌘 Ep.7: Double Dipper 🌘

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

Mabel and I sat on a couch in the parlor as everyone prepared the room around us. All of a sudden, I started feeling a little funny, and I gripped my stomach with a groan.

"Oh no, Mabel.. I don't feel so good, I.. BLAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I pulled out the bottle of silly string I hid behind my back, shooting the string at Mabel.

"Ughhhh, Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?!? BLAHHHHHH!!!" She shot back with her own, the two of us laughing.

That is, until (y/n) came running over in a panic, "Guys, guys, something terrible just happened!!"

We stared in confusion, before he pulled out his own can of silly string and shot us both, "BLAHHHHH!!!"

As the three of us laughed, we began to run around and chase each other as we through stuff at the other, all of us having fun, until Stan took our things away, "Alright alright, party supplies are now off limits."

Soos turned to us, "Mr. Pines, who's birthday is it again?"

"Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the shack."

"Nice!"

"The young people of this town want fun? I'll smother them with fun!"

I started serving us some Pit Cola, "Maybe comments like that are why kids don't come to the shack."

"Hey hey!!" He took the Pit Cola, closing it before putting it away, "How's about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?"

Mabel smiled as Stan handed me the flyers, "Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!!"

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts, and more! They got it all at the copier store!" Soos replied, soon shrinking in love, "That's not their slogan, I just feel that way about the copier store."

"It should be their slogan," (y/n) replied.

Stan quickly waved it off though, "Save the trouble! You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!"

Good as new, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulling off the sheet that covered said machine, a cloud of dust forced a cough out of us, followed by Mabel smiling at the sight of flies. "Butterflies!"

I then opened the machine, raising an eyebrow, "Does it even work?"

"I doubt it," (y/n) replied, "That thing hasn't worked in years."

Mabel turned to him, "But Stan said he fixed it!"

"Well Stan isn't exactly a handy man."

"I bet ten bucks Stan was able to make this machine work!"

"Alright, bet."

Rolling my eyes at their argument, I pressed what I figured was the on button, then rested my arm on the machine as I read the flyers Stan gave us. However, I was startled to see a green light pass by it, making me quickly pull it back as buzzing noises started to be heard.

We coughed even more when another cloud of smoke came out, only to see a picture of my arm resting on the floor, which Mabel quickly picked up with a smile, "Success!"