🌑 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🌑

IM SO SORRY IK IK IVE BEEN GONE IM SORRY🥹
But long story short, a few days after I posted the last chapter, I kinda..... started going through my first ever breakup
I'm doing okay now, don't worry, it's been three months since then, I've healed a lot ^^
But I was really sad and anxious for a while, so naturally my desire to write was not the best 😭
But I'm back with the next episode, enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

It was another stormy night, dark and cold. Another night that the twins and I spent in the attic playing board games with a nice lantern for warmth beside us, as well as some complimentary hot chocolate. Mabel had Waddles to cuddle up with while Mason and I had each other. All and all, a good night.

But as the night went by, the three of us starting getting hungry, so I volunteered to head to the kitchen and get us some snacks. As I did though, I heard a voice coming from the gift shop, which struct me as odd as it should've closed up for the day hours ago, so I peeked inside.

It was Stan in his business suit talking to someone covered in a cloak. It was easy to tell the person had been dragged inside and just wanted to leave, while Stan just saw another potential costumer, already attempting to advertise anything around him.

Shrugging at the situation, I made my way back upstairs with my snacks, walking into the twins' room and closing the door behind me, sitting back where I was.

Mason was the first to grab one of the bags, quickly opening it and throwing a chip into his mouth before speaking with his mouth full, "We you talking to smone?"

"That's rude."

He swallowed his food, then asked again, "Sorry! Were you talking to someone?"

"Nope, but Stan's got a new late-night customer."

"Ooh, a new buddy!!" Mabel explained.

"I wouldn't call him a buddy!" Mason let out a laugh, "He's probably trying to get away from Star's usual batch of stories."

I gasped in realization, "You mean like.."

~~~Hands Off - Third Person POV~~~

The twins, (y/n), and Stan had gone to the local flea market in order to find some old goods Stan could sell for a much higher price.

Mabel, as usual, was having the time of her life, "Swap meep, swap meet, swap meep! Look at all these priceless treasures!!" She ran over to one of the booths, poking a figuring, "Bobbly-heads!! They agree with everything I say!!"

"Professor glasses!" Dipper exclaimed, "They make me look like a genius!" He tried to walk ahead with them, immediately crashing into the rack that held all the glasses.

(y/n) held in a laugh, walking over and helping him up while taking off the glasses, "Maybe leave these for someone who actually needs them."

By now, Stan had made his way over to a booth covered in gold-trimmed watches. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of them, already imagining how much he could sell them for, "Look at these beauties! They're mob-boss quality!" He glanced up, seeing the old woman that was selling them and eying her suspiciously, then turned to the kids, "Alright, kids, prepare to watch the delicate art of the deal."