🌲 Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained 🌲

Candy Monster

-camera's recording-

"Well, that concludes Gravity Falls's anomaly number thirteen: the Möbius chicken strip," Dipper explains forward, sitting on a chair in his room as he eats the chicken strip,  "It's infinitely delicious."

"And that's a wrap!" (y/n) replies from behind the camera, "Let's get this down before it-"

"Whoa, what the-?!"

A blurry figure crawls along the wall before leaving the frame, the camera falling as (y/n)'s knocked off his feet with a yell.

Dipper walks over, helping (y/n) up as the camera zooms out, running over to a sleeping Mabel, "Mabel, did you see that?! Wake up!!"

"Never, let me sleep forever..."

"Some creature just jumped out of nowhere!! It's eating all our leftover Summerween candy!!"

Mabel instantly sat up at that, "What?!"

"Look!!"

-pan to the creature hiding in the corner-

"Ew, it's like a.." Mabel's voice pauses for a moment, "naked little man!"

Dipper places a cardboard cutout into frame, "Okay, this is now Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained number seventy six: uh... that thing!"

The creature yells some more, grabbing one of the candy bags as Mabel scolds, "No, put it down! Put it down..!" The creature licks the basket, "Oh gross!!"

"We might need backup," (y/n) adds.

-cut to Dipper covered in an armory of plush toys, holding a gulf club and bucket-

"Okay, I'm ready. I've covered myself in armor," Dipper explains before poking his club against one of the plush toys, making it squeak, "I'm gonna capture him for science."

"And for candy!" Mabel quickly adds.

"Get this on tape incase I die or whatever."

"Claim your victory, chosen hero," (y/n) says, getting a small chuckle from Dipper.

He walks over to the creature, though keeping his distance as he carefully and slowly drags over a few pieces of candy with the golf club. When the creature leaps to grab the pieces, Dipper attempts to trap it with the bucket, but the creature jumps out of the way in time and quickly crawls up the wall and across the roof.

(y/n)'s the first to yell, "IT'S CRAWLING UP!!"

"AH!! DIE, YOU, DIE!!" Mabel throws a plush toy at the creature.

-the plush toy hits the camera before rapidly panning downstairs-

"Where is it?" Dipper turns to the camera, "Have you seen it?" A scream as the creature lands on Dipper's face, making him crash into the wall and fall back. The creature then runs off with the bag of candy deeper into the house.

-cut to the creature on top of the fridge-

Dipper enters the frame as the creature continues to eat the candy, Mabel yelling from behind the camera, "AH, NO!!" He throws the bucket at the creature, making it throw the candy Dipper's way, forcing Dipper behind a chair. Mabel yells some more, "He's wasting candy!!"