🌓 Ep.3: Head Hunters 🌓

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

"I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. More men have examined the evidence and this is obviously and accidental."

"Accident, Constable? Or is it... murder?!?"

"What?!?"

"Duck-tective.. will return after these messages."

"That duck is a genius...!!" Mabel's eyes sparkled as she stared at the tv. She and I, along with (y/n) who's staying with us until work starts, were watching a show we had found a few days ago called Ducktective, which was so far pretty good.

I shrugged through. "Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground."

"Are you saying you can outwit Ducktective?"

"How dare you insinuate such lies!" (y/n) added after Mabel.

I rolled my eyes. "For your information, I have very keen powers of observation!"

"For rhyming, apparently." Mabel laughed at (y/n)'s statement, making me puff my cheeks.

"For solving mysteries! For example, just by smelling your breath I can tell that you've been eating..." I sniffed the air, growing confused. "An entire tube of toothpaste?"

Mabel turned away. "It was so sparkly..."

That's when Soos came running in. "Hey dudes!! You'll never guess what I found!"

"Buried treasure!!!"

"Buried-! Mabel lightly punched my shoulder. "Hey, I was gonna say that!"

He lead us to a dark hallway; the Mystery Shack had so many hallways it was easy to get lost, plus they were beyond dusty.

"So I was cleaning up when I found this secret door hidden behind the wall paper. It's crazy bonkers creepy..!"

Soos opened the door for us, and my eyes widened to what was inside the room. There were tons of wax statues around the place, all based on a historial figure. It was creepy, obviously, but so cool!

Inside were wax sculptures of many people throughout history! Soos was right, it was very creepy!

(y/n) was the first to walk inside. "Right, I heard Stan used to have a Wax Museum in the shack!"

Mabel smiled. "They're so lifelike..!!"

"Except for that one." I pointed at one of the figures.

The figure smiled. "Hello!"

"AHH!!!"

It then laughed. "It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!"

We screamed again before running out of the room.

"Behold, the Gravity Falls Wax Museum!" Stan began to explain once we all came back. "It was one of my most popular attractions! Before I forgot all about it."

(y/n) cringed a bit. "How can you forget something like this..?"

Stan walked around. "I got them all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes!" He stopped in front of Larry King. "Some kinda... I don't know, goblin man?"

I shuddered a bit. "Is anyone else getting the creeps here?"

Stan, completely ignoring me as usual, continued to explain. "And now for my personal favorite, wax Abraham Lincoln right over- Oh oh! Oh no! C'mon!!" He stood in front of the now melted pile of goo. "Who left the blinds open?!? Wax John Wilkes Booth I'm looking in your direction!!"