💫 Mabel's Guide to Life! 💫

Mabel's Guide To Dating!

-camera's recording-

Mabel sat at a table surrounded by plush toys, smiling forward, "As we all know, I am a dating expert. In fact, I can't get the boys to leave me alone!"

-cut to the window-

"Mabel, I love you so much, baby!!" Mabel deepens her voice as she moves a cardboard cutout of a boy outside the window, "Why won't you let me into your life?!"

-cut to Mabel back at the table-

"You know what you did, Zac!!" Mabel yells back before smiling forward, "Today we're gonna test the date-ability of three of Gravity Falls's swingin-est bachelors!"

-cut to-

"Soos!!"

"Get ready to fall in love, America!!" Soos says as he faces the side before looking around, "Am I- am I looking at the right camera?"

-pan to-

"(y/n)!!"

He crosses his arms in response, letting out a sigh, "I'm just here to make sure my camera doesn't end up in pieces."

-pan to-

"Grunkle Stan!!"

"I'm only here because you promised bacon!"

"Eh," Mabel throws over a strip of bacon, Stan catching it like a dog.

He smiles after that, "I'm pacified!"

Dipper's voice came from behind the camera, he had promised to keep it safe from his sister, "Mabel, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"All ideas are good ideas!!" she steps into the frame, smiling widely, "And now for a simple nine-thousand question dating quiz!!"

-static-

"Should men always pay for dinner?" Stan reads out of his long paper before looking at the camera in confusion, "What is this, Russia?"

"How many kids would you like to have?" Soos reads from his own, "Seven, preferably! That's one to love every day of the week!"

(y/n) just kept staring at the questions, until he finally looks over, "Mabel, no offense, but I'm not straight enough to get through all these question."

"Eh?!" Dipper's choke and stutter was heard from behind, the camera struggling to remain still at his sudden freak out.

Mabel was having none of it though, "Make your posture straighter then!!"

"That's not what-!!" (y/n) interrupts himself with a groan, letting his head fall back.

"And while they're busy working," Mabel peeks her head into frame, "we give you: animal dating!!"

-clip of Mabel placing a toad next to another toad-

Toad-ally Daring!