🌖 Ep.11: Little Dipper 🌖

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

It was a day like any other. I had finished my shift so the twins invited me to hang out with them, now watching Duck-tective together.

Dipper explained what happened a few days prior, with how he brought a game character to life only to have to fight it. He seemed to want to say more about it, but that was all he said.

Right then, we heard a knock on the door, Stan walking over and greeting the guest with a bright smile, "Welcome to a world of mystery!!"

"Stan Pines?" a man in a tux asked, Stan suddenly growing pale.

"The tax collector! You found me!!" Throwing a smoke bomb in front of the man, Stan quickly pulled off a painting from the wall, pressing the stones that stuck out of it with severe panic, "Which one of these is the trapdoor?!"

"Mr. Pines," the man stepped inside, "I'm from the winning house coupon savers contest, and you are our big winner!!"

A camera guy as well as two woman came walking into the room as confetti was thrown around, Stan's panic instantly becoming excitement, "My one and only dream, which was to posses money, has come true!!"

"We're rich!!" Dipper smiled, "I'm gonna get a butler!!"

"I'm gonna buy a talking horse!!"

"(y/n), what are you getting?!"

I snickered, "What am I, a leech? It's your money."

"Nonsense!!" Mabel wrapped an arm around me, "We're rich now, that doesn't matter!"

"Well, I wouldn't mind starting with a house," I said with a chuckle. It was meant to be a joke, but they both seemed to take it just as seriously as each other.

The man pulled out a paper, "Just sign here for the money."

"You bet!!" Stan didn't hesitate to sign, but I grew afraid when Gideon suddenly burst through the giant check that the women held.

"Ha, Stanford you fool!! You just signed over the Mystery Shack to little ol' me!!" he did a little dance,  "Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha!!"

We gasped in response, but Stan's smug smile never left, "Uh, might wanna take another look there."

Gideon confidently read through the paper, "Shack is hereby signed over to- Suck a lemon, little man?!"

As we heard that, we all bursted into laughter, with Gideon ripping the paper into shreds, "How dare you?! I am not a threat to be taken lightly!!" He then raised his arms, "Come here, hon, I need your arms."

The man behind picked him up so he'd be at eye level with Stan, Gideon continuing to speak, "I'll get you Stanford Pines, I'll get you all!!"

We watched as they all walked out of the shack with glares on their faces, not really ruining the silence that had formed.

Until Stan broke it, "Wanna see what else in on tv?"

"Why not."

"Yeah."

"My favorite part's the theme song."

Another day passed, and during my shift, I watched as Dipper and Mabel played chess. Or at least, I watched Dipper try to play chess with someone like Mabel.