🌖 Ep.20: Gideon Rises 🌖

YES YES IK
IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT FOUR MONTHS🥹

IN MY DEFENSE
March, April, and most of May was spent suffering my college shit💃🏾
And then ending May, I went on a small trip with my friends to kick off the summer
Most of June, I've been with family, so I was mostly writing bits and pieces of this chapter as time went on

BUT ITS OUT
SO
ENJOY❤️

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHH!!" I sat up as the storm of nightmares zoomed through my brain, looking around as I steadied my breathing, "Ugh, I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack and kicked us out and... we all had to move with Soos's grandma!"

Soos leaned over to me, "That was no dream, dude."

Another scream escaped my lips as I realized I was in Soos's grandma's house, we all were!

"Shh, por favor," the grandma said as she turned on the lights and tv.

I shrunk a bit in embarrassment, looking away, "Uh, sorry, abuelita.."

"Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable!!" Mabel began touching the grandma's face, "And her skin is old lady soft..!"

As Mabel continued to touch her face with a hypnotic look in her eyes, Stan scolded her, "Mabel, quit being creepy, the news is finally on!"

"In a move that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing, child psychic Gideon Gleeful has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster Stanford Pines."

The picture shown on scream was one of Stan in a devil costume raising his fake weapon angrily, to which he responded with, "That picture was taken out of context."

"Now that you have the shack, what exactly are you planning to do with it?" Shandra asked as the camera panned out, revealing Gideon beside her.

"I have a big announcement to make today, and I'd like to cordially invite all the good people of Gravity Falls to join me!! Free admission to everyone who wears their Gideon pins~! It's my face!"

"I just can't believe Gideon beat us!" My mind began to remember the events of yesterday step by step, "Normally I'm able to save the day.. This is all my fault.."

"Don't get so angry with yourself, Maze.." It was then I noticed than (y/n) had been sleeping with his head on my lap, making my face grow hot as he sat up with a yawn, "We all did what we could.."

He had offered for at least two of us to go sleep at his shack in the woods, and although it would've been more comfortable, I still worried that Gideon could take us out easier if we were separated, so I argued against it. He was worried, but didn't argue back.

Mabel then walked over to us, "Don't worry, guys, looks like Mabel's gonna have to be the family hero now! I'll defeat Gideon with my..." she pulled out a weapon with a bright smile, "grappling hook!!"

(y/n)'s eyes widened, "Whoa, I forgot you had that thing!"

"Mabel, no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once," I replied.

"Oh yeah~? Jelly grab!!" she shot the grappling hook over to the jar of jelly, breaking it completely and spreading it all over the wall.

Abuela stood up and began to clean, "I vacuum the walls now."

Soos turned to us, "So you lost the shack, look on the bright side, dudes, now you get to live here with me Soos! Hey, anyone wanna play race cars? They're out of batteries, but we can make pretend!" He then choked up bits of cereal, "Would it be a new low if I ate that?" he chuckled, "I'm just kidding I'm totally eating it!"