🌒 Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel 🌒

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

"The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist!!" We cheered as we watched tv. "Tiger Fist will return after these messages."

Mabel, (y/n), Soos and I had been watching a new show in the living called Tiger Fist. I'll never understand Gravity Falls tv concepts, but I actually like them.

Soos then pointed at the tv. "Hey look, is that commercial I was telling you guys about!"

"Are you completely miserable?" The announcer said as a man was shown crying on a bed.

"Yes!!"

"Then you need to meet.. Gideon..!"

I raided an eyebrow. "Gideon?"

"What makes him so special?"

"He's a psychic!" The tv answered Mabel's question, making her tilt her head in confusion.

"Aroo?!"

"So don't waste your time with other so called 'Man of Mystery', learn about tomorrow's tonight, at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy!!"

Mabel smiled. "Wow, I'm getting all curious-y inside!"

"Don't get too curious-y." Stan replied as he walked into the room. "Ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town I've had nothing but trouble!"

"Well, is he really psychic?!" Mabel asked with wide eyes.

(y/n) was the first to stand up. "I say we go find out."

Stan instantly hated the idea. "Never!!! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition!! No one that lives under my roof is going under that... Gideon's roof!"

I smiled to myself. "Do tents have roofs?"

"I think we just found our loophole!" Mabel pulled out a tiny rope. "Literally!! Muap muap!!"

"It says they're currently behind Greasy's Diner." (y/n) placed his phone back in his pocket. "We can make it if we go now."

"So come down soon, folks!! Gideon's expecting ya..!" The announcer ended the commercial.

And so, we went to the Tent of Telepathy. We managed to snag some seats on the second row, which was surprising because the place was already packed. The whole place had a weird aura to it, it brought chills down my spine, but I ignored it for the time being.

"Whoa, this is like a bizarro version of the Mystery Shack!" I said as I looked around.

(y/n) nudged my arm, pointing at a handyman with the tag name of Deuce. "They even have their own Soos."

Soos glared at his bizarro self, making me snicker at the sight.

Mabel then smiled brightly. "It's starting!!"

I crossed my arms, expecting something bad. "Let's see what this monster looks like."

As the curtains opened, a young boy was revealed, and I mean young, like eight to nine years young. His hair was bigger than his face, pure white, with dark eyes and freckles over his light skin. He wore a periwinkle tux, and stepped forward with a smile.

"Hello, America!! My name is Lil' Gideon!" He clapped, doves flying out of his hair, making the audience cheer.

I raised an eyebrow, trying to process. "That's Stan's mortal enemy?"

"He's like a toddler!" (y/n) added.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is such a gift to have you here tonight, such a gift! I have a vision. I predict you'll soon all say 'Aww'!" He turned a rough and looked back at the audience with, what I call, an failed attempt at being adorable.