🌔 Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit 🌔

Hello!! It's me, again! Uh, sorry for taking a while to post this, again! 🥹

In my defense, I started college this semester and just today moved into a new apartment with two new roommates, so yay me!

I've also been focusing more on my art, which if you wanna see, I have an Instagram now, @ivbeauty_art, currently participating in this year's Inktober, so.... yeh

Anyway, onto the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

Mm...

...

Hm...?

What..? When did I call asleep..? I could've sworn I was wide awake just a second ago..

A yawn escaped my lips, and I snuggled against my pillow, still feeling tired after whatever amount of time I had gotten to rest. That is, until I felt something against my chest, which made my eyes shoot open and looked down.

Dipper was in a deep slumber, head resting on my chest as he had his arms around my waist, a gentle grip on the back of my jacket. My face instantly flushed, what was I suppose to do?!

I couldn't just wake him up and push him off, that's rude!

As I looked around my little shack, I felt him shift around, still on me, which only made me grow even hotter in the face.

"Dipper.." I whispered, lightly poking his shoulder. He simply groaned in response, snuggling even closer.

"Dipper..!"

Another groan, this time louder before his eyes fluttered open, and a yawn escaped him, "Morning already..?"

"I think so.."

"Mm.." was all he replied with before leaning his head back against my chest for a few seconds. That is, until his eyes shot open and his face grew all shades of red, instantly pulling away, "W-w-wha-?! What was-?!"

I raised my hands in surrender, "Don't ask me, you were the one using me as a pillow!"

He grabbed his cap, which was on the floor, using it to hide his face from me, "I-I'm so so so so sorry....!!" 

"N-no no no, it's fine! I didn't mean it as a bad thing, it's okay!"

He grumbled, not wanting to meet my eyes, until I carefully grabbed his chin and lifted his face, "Hey, it's okay.. Honestly, I don't mind.."

I think that only made it worse though, with him growing even darker, and with my gaze shifting down to his..

... his lips..

What?! No! (y/n), get a hold of yourself!!

We both pulled away, faces red as Dipper spat out, "W-we should head to work."

"Agreed," I said without hesitation, standing up and dusting off my jacket before putting it on, "Don't want Stan thinking I missed another day."

"Y-yeah..

Well, that's one way to start the morning.