🌖 Ep.10: Fight Fighters 🌖

rumble
rumbling
i have no excuse, listen to this amazing song
watch aot 😄

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

At the moment, (y/n) and I were at the arcade. Soos had brought us all here a while ago, but the two of us quickly went our separate way since the arcade was like a second home to us.

I cheered after winning the match, (y/n) turning to me, "What?! You cheated!"

"You take that back!" I slightly yelled before laughing.

He then pulled another quarter out of his pocket for the next round, "How are you so good at these?! I still can't memorize the combos!"

"It's not that hard, watch!" When the second match began, I kept my character away, "Five right clicks already makes a combo, but you can make it three rights and two left, one each, for a more powerful one."

"Like this?" with the combo I just explained, his character ran to mine and defeated him with ease.

I puffed my cheeks, "Hey!!"

"Point!!"

"Now look who's cheating!!"

"Never let your guard down, Dipstick!"

We laughed once more, sure things tended to get competitive, but it was fun regardless!

That is, until two arms wrapped around his neck, "Guess who..!"

(y/n) tensed up, peeking back and relaxing when he saw who it was, "Ah, hey, Lorelei. I didn't know you were a fan of games."

"I could play a round or two, I'm not any good though. I see you boys are pros though!" she replied while giving me a warm smile.

(y/n) lightly hit my hat with his finger, "Not me, this guy knows all the tricks available."

"Ooh, fun!" she smiled brightly, "Mind if I watch?"

"It's alright, I was just heading home anyway," I took a step back so that she could take my place, "You two can continue to play though. I'll see you at work, (y/n)!" and I didn't bother to look back as I walked away.

Was I being a jerk? Maybe.. It's just difficult to see him with someone else like this, and the worst part is that she's actually a nice girl, or at least acts nice, so I can't even get angry at her!

I don't know, am I just being stupid..?

The next day, Soos, Mabel, Stan, and I were playing cards. It wasn't a work day for Wendy and (y/n), and Soos always refuses to take days off, so it was just us four for today, trying to beat Mabel at a game she didn't know how to play.

"King me!!" she placed her cards down.

We all groaned in response, with Stan yelling in anger, "She doesn't even know what we're playing!"

"Gold fish?"

That's when there was a knock on the door, all of us looking over as our game was brought to a stop.

Soos tilted his head, "Huh, I haven't heard the shack door being knocked on in a while, everyone just usually barges in."

"I know, right?!" Mabel exclaimed.

"I'll get it," I stood from my chair and walked over. Opening the door, I saw Lorelei standing behind, a bit startled by the sight of me.

"Oh, Dipper, hi..!"