🌔 Ep.3: Golf War 🌔

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

"IT'S GETTING AWAY!!"

"Hurry, after it!!"

"I don't care how you catch up to it, shoot it if you have to!!"

"I want that monster dead!!"

"(y/n)?"

A groan escaped my lips as the new voice invaded my consciousness, my eyes opening slowly as I was still tired. My head was on something comfortable, and a few seconds of my brain adjusting to be out of dreamland later, I realized it was Mason's chest, my cheeks growing warm, "Oh, hi.."

"Are you okay..?" he asked, looking down at me with worry, "You were fidgeting a lot in your sleep.."

"I'm alright, just had a weird dream is all.." That's when it finally hit me that we were in the living room and not any of our bedrooms, "Wait, did we sleep on the couch? What happened?"

"Oh, that, uh.." Mason looked away in embarrassment, "You kinda fell asleep last night while watching a movie, and I didn't want to wake up, nor could I carry you to your room myself, so I just let us sleep here.."

I couldn't help but giggle, "You slept here with me? Wasn't it uncomfortable for you?"

"Not really, it was actually really nice," he replied with a shy smile.

I shook my head, though the smile still on my face. It was sweet how much he cared, but I'd rather him not wake up with back problems. Placing a kiss on his cheek, I spoke again, "Do wake me up next time, okay? I don't want you being in uncomfortable positions because of me, both figuratively and literally."

His face was now beet red because of the cheek, but his smile was as bright as ever, "Mm, no promise. Plus you're pretty cute when you're asleep.."

"Creep."

"Wh- I'm not a creep!"

"Little bit."

He grabbed the couch cushion, lightly smacking it into my face, "I am not!"

"Hey!" He kept hitting me with the cushion as I blocked it off with my arm, and the laughing that left our lips was uncontrollable. At one point, I managed to grab the wrist if the arm that held the cushion, pinning it against the couch as I pushed him back, "Gotcha!"

We were still laughing, but were forced to pull away when a spoon was suddenly thrown in our direction, Stan standing by the doorway, "Hey, HEY! No hanky panky in this house!"

"Grunkle Stan!!" Mason scolded, darker in embarrassment, though I still had a hard time letting my laughter die down.

"Now get ready for some Stancakes!" he continued, showing us the frying pan he held, "They're like normal pancakes, but they have some of my hair on'm."

"Pass," Mason and I replied in synch.

That's when Mabel suddenly bursted through the door, squeaking and running around the room in excitement, "IT'S HERE!! Oh, it's here it's here it's here it's here!! I've been waiting all morning and it's finally here!! The Gravity Falls Gossiper accepted my article about summer fashion tips for squirrels!! My picture is gonna be the newspaper!!!"