two.

𝑍𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠

"Z" My dad rushed in scaring me. I jumped and messed up my sketch.

"Daaaa" I said looking at the huge line i just put over my sketch.

"What" He said mugging.

why is he always looking like that

"What'd you want" I said.

"I'm finna go to Trigg house" He said then walked out. "You're coming too!!" He screamed down the hall.

I rolled my eyes and slipped a jacket on over my tank top and i left on my sweatpants. I switched my glasses from the ones i use to sketch to my everyday ones and sprayed some perfume.

I walked down to the living room and waited for him to come down.

"You want sum to eat?" He asked jogging down the stairs.

I shook my head and we went out to his car.

We rode with music playing silently until we reached uncle Trigg's house.

We walked in and my aunts and uncles were there.

"Hey Z!" They all said.

I waved and smiled at them.

I went upstairs to see what Yasir was doing.

I walked in his room.

"ZURI BABYYYYY" My big cousin Saiyor screamed running over to me and tackling me on the ground.

"Hiii" I said laying under her.

"Get off my cousin slut!" Yasir yelled.

"Hoe fuck you" She said helping me up.

I took a seat in the corner of the room and pulled my sketch book out my mini backpack.

stay strapped

I continued this one sketch i was doing of a lion.

I felt uncomfortable and i looked up and this guy was staring at me.

He had hazel eyes like my dad and brother. I loved and hated their eyes at the same time. They were so intimidating.

His stare wasn't a rude stare, or a lustful stare. It was like a "Who are you and why are you here" stare.

I waved and smiled at him. He smiled slightly but quickly covered it up with the mug he has had on his face the whole time.

uh okay.

"Aye im finna go to chick fil a y'all want something?" Yasir asked turning off his game.

"I wanna go" I said standing up. I gathered my stuff and walked out with him.