twenty five

𝑍𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠

"I hate this class right now" I said. It was my last class of the day and i was so ready to go.

Reem or Keem haven't came to school in about in a week because they said "its not for them".

I don't know if my mom knows but i'm no snitch so i'm not going to tell her. I'm just gonna annoy them until they come back.

And then me and Majai got in our first argument last night. He swears i'm so nonchalant but i'm really not. He just talks too much sometime. And i do too so it's okay but he took it to heart and said i don't know how to communicate and i'm childish and stuff.

Then he said some fucking with me was stressful cause i'm so young. That really hurt my feelings.

"Class is dismissed" The teacher said.

I walked out of school and made my way home.

My dad wasn't home right now so i have the house all to myself.

After i took a quick shower i went to the living room and put some music on the tv.

"What the fuck I'm supposed to fall in love with you?
Bitch, I should've never even fucked with you
Trust issues, that shit made me feel uncomfortable
I should've never made you feel like I was stuck with you" I recorded a video and posted it on my story with laughing emojis.

I listened to a couple more songs then i heard my phone ringing.

It was Majai, so i declined.

He called back, and i declined again.

He called one more time and i answered.

"What" I answered.

"Yo who you talking to in that tone lil girl?" He asked.

"You, what do you want?" I asked with my finger hanging over the end button.

He didn't even get to reply so i hung up in his face.

majai💕
Yeah you got my fucked up now😂

🕺🏾

i'm omw

don't come, i'm so serious.

Nah, open the door in like 5

I left him on read. I'm not opening the door so he can get over himself. Who does he think he is?

I scrolled on tiktok. My fav place.

I heard the doorbell and rolled my eyes. I'm not getting up to open the door.

He kept spamming the doorbell back to back and it was really getting on my nerves.

He's lucky my dad isn't here because he would be very upset.

I smacked my lips and got up and answered the door.

"Stop doing that" I said standing in the door.

He hit the button again.

"Yo" He said walking up to me making me back up and let him in. "What's yo problem" He asked all in my personal space.

"You, you're my problem" I said.

"How i'm ya problem Zuri?" He asked squinting his eyes and tilting his head.

omg he is so fine

"Because, you said i'm childish, and i'm not" I said walking off to the couch.